Raffle for 2 United Airline tickets, help Chuck Ivey study in China

Discussion in 'General' started by Chuck Ivey, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Chuck Ivey

Chuck Ivey Well-Known Member

Some of you may not know that in addition to running Team Velocity Racing I am also a student at Augusta State University. I am seeking my business degree. I have the opportunity to travel to China to study for 14 days in July of 2010 and earn course credit for International Business. The trip is
    organized by the Study Abroad office at ASU.
    To help off set some of my cost the Study Abroad office has sponsored a raffle for 2 United Airlines tickets to anywhere in the world that United Airlines flies. The airline tickets value $800.00 each or can be used as 1 ticket for $1600.00. The raffle drawing will take place the 2nd week in January 2010. Winner will be notified by phone and email.
    Raffle Tickets are: $2.00 each or 20 tickets for $20.
    Please purchase as many tickets as you can and help me raise the money I will need for the trip. Thank you in advance for all your help and support.

Tickets can be paid for by sending a check to Chuck Ivey, 217 Lafayette Dr. Augusta, GA 30909
    Just tell me how many tickets you want and don’t forget to include your email address and phone number as well as mailing address so I can send you the tickets.

For details about the ASU Study Abroad program please visit: http://www.aug.edu/studyabroad/ and www.classroomworld.com

Thanks again for your help.

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

3. automan

automan It's all about the drive!

4. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

5. caferace

caferace No.

done. :up:

-jim

6. Chuck Ivey

wow! thanks to all those who are participating! you guys are great.

7. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

8. caferace

caferace No.

ba-dum-bump.

-jim

9. Chuck Ivey

Thank you again to those who are participating, I have to edit the method of payment for the time being. It turns out you cannot sell raffle tickets and receive payments by paypal. So until furthur notice just send me an email and I will give you info on payment arrangements. if you have used paypal up till now it okay.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  10. photoDude

photoDude Well-Known Member

It's in the mail

11. Chuck Ivey

awsome photo dude!

12. photoDude

My little girl wants to go see Granny in Oregon. With the snow

13. Chuck Ivey

I hope you got the magic ticket.

14. photoDude

It would have to be magic because everyone knows how my luck is.

15. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

Wow, sounds great Chuick - Pm sent - Bump for a good cause -

16. Chuck Ivey

Okay everyone, thank you to all that have participated so far in the raffle. The drawing is coming up this weekend! The winner will be notified next week. Thursday is the last day to purchase tickets. If anyone else wants to purchase tickets just send me an email, [email protected]
    Good luck to everyone!