1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

11-year-old 125 GP Novice Champion

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by 2-stroke, Sep 29, 2009.

1. 2-stroke

2-stroke Frank

Congratulations to Ian Tetrick, the 11-year-old who won the 2009 WERA 125GP Novice and Formula 2 Novice Championships for the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast Regions, in his first full year of racing.
    Also, a big Thank You to all of the people who helped to make it happen!

2. Christian157

Christian157 Well-Known Member

Congradulations Ian, Haven't met you guys yet as I haven't raced much recently for various reasons including a crash earlier in the year but always good to hear of success from a fellow West Virginian. Christian Smith

3. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

Congrats to a great kid that is truely talented! Good luck next year!

4. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

WTG Ian. :)

5. sanfret

sanfret Almost as fast as my kid

Good on him.

6. jevans500

jevans500 Member

Congrats to Ian. What a great kid and a nice family. I had a blast racing with him.

7. 2-stroke

2-stroke Frank

Thanks, Jason. I knew it was running pretty close between the two of you, but I didn't realize the difference was only 1 point until later! Thanks for keeping it safe and super competitive at the same time. You did some great riding.

8. 2-stroke

2-stroke Frank

As of October 11, Ian Tetrick is now the WERA/Michelin National Challenge Series Formula 2 Novice Champion. Not too shabby for a sixth-grader on a Honda 125.
    Congratulations Again!

9. Rocan

Rocan Well-Known Member

good on ya kid...

wish my dad let me get into racing that early