1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We lost a racer at Summit today

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Jun 7, 2009.

1. JOHN MD

JOHN MD JOHN 3:16

Shiloh my family and i are praying for you
    john&heather katie emily beth natlie
    ccs.3:16

2. buellucifer9s

buellucifer9s Active Member

I'm still kinda in shock of the whole transaction. I know the family must be feeling very sad, but I have this tragic disposition of trying to find some kind of positive light in any circumstance and for me to die doing something that I truly love is the best way I would want to go out.
    My thoughts go out to the wife and family.

3. 42K8

42K8 Well-Known Member

4. KE2551

KE2551 Active Member

Shiloh,

I just want to say how sorry I am for your loss. I have been around racing since I was 7 years old (I am 27 now) and have lost too many friends way too soon.

I am not far from you in Gainesville, VA, so please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Also, I don't know what kind of bike your husband was riding, but if by any chance it was a Suzuki, I can definitely connect you with somebody for parts and technical help.

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Kari

5. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

RIP fellow racer!

6. 1slocbr

1slocbr 热烈庆祝深圳华强北收货中心成

RIP brother, Godspeed.

7. runfromme

runfromme Well-Known Member

R.I.P. Racer :(

8. grimm705

grimm705 Grimm Reaper

The day is upon us that colors of a person should be held high a proudly wave. R.I.P Godspeed

9. sorry for your loss ! R.I.P !

10. SHILOHs

SHILOHs Well-Known Member

Thank you all so much for you condolenses and prayers. We laid him down today to rest and it had to be the hardest day of my life. Does not seem fair to widow a 23 y/o who knows he was the one for me forever and feel so empty. I gave this man my heart when we fell in love and it feels like he took it up to heaven with him. But I really appreciate all of this. It is so much easier to type my feelings and im not willing to talk to anybody yet. So I just want you all to know this really helps. Chad will be riding again, right behing me on his own zx6r. No matter what I have to do to it I will fix it and ride it in his name, least he deserves. I hope you all have and idea of how great of a man Chad Sisler was. He was my first love( first man I told I love you to), my first serious relationship, my first husband and it will stay like this til the day I die. Just dont understand why god would want to break up such a bond between two people. Never spent a day apart for two years, and im speaking literally! Thank you all again

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I really hope this gets a little bit less difficult for you every day. It may not feel like it now, but you have a whole life ahead of you. Hopefully you will be able to enjoy it again soon.

12. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

This is absolutely heartbreaking to read....Shiloh, you keep plugging away...Your husband sounds like a very good man who loved at least two things, racing and you...So you take care of you, hon, like he'd want. God bless you, and keep putting one foot after another.

13. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

If this is the Kari I think it is and you work out something with parts and need a wrench or a bike moved you tell Gary to let me know, have box trailer, will travel.

14. SHILOHs

It was a kawi unfortunately, Thank you so much for the offer though!

15. superbike2001

superbike2001 Well-Known Member

16. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

Wow, Shiloh I can't begin to say how saddening this whole thing is. I never knew your husband, but it sounds like you two had a bond to be proud of. Hearing you talk about racing his bike in his memory really is inspiring. When you do please let everyone know, I will go out of my way to be there. I guarantee you, you will have a standing ovation. Godspeed to Chad and good luck to you!

17. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Donation made in honor of Chad, My deepest symphathies to his family.

18. SHILOHs

Thank you all. I am going to go pick up an 06 gsxr tomorrow, that we both picked out for me and were supposed to pick up together this past saturday after the summit weekend, til his bike gets evaluated. I wil be racing that in his name for now and hopefully one day will be able to climb on his bike in his name and maybe win a race for him, which in his short career never had the chance to. He was a great rider and would have eventually won I know it. He made me so proud when he raced, just so happy and so enthusiastic about it all. And thank you for the donation Motofun352

19. metalkid88

metalkid88 Well-Known Member

wow ive been away for a couple weeks and summit was the first race this season that i missed. this is heartbreaking to read. Couldnt even begin to think about how you must feel. my heart goes out to you.

RIP godspeed.

20. walladm

walladm #147

My condolences to Shiloh and Chad's family. Donation made in Chad's honor...