1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SpeedTV sux...

Discussion in 'General' started by Hooper, May 15, 2009.

1. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

...because they've gone and ruined my Sunday. I'll have to be out of bed by 7:00 to catch 2 hours of AMA Pro Prime Time and then subject myself to 4 hours of World Championship motorcycle road racing. I then might even have to suffer through the Rolex Sports Car races just 'cause it's Laguna Seca followed by the Speed Report to see hightlights of this weekend's racing. Only 1 hour of NASCRAP news to avoid before Wind Tunnel and, if I'm still coherent, maybe catch some ALMS just 'cause it's Miller. I really, really hate SpeedTV sometimes... :D

Attached Files:

2. No doubt. its going to be a tough day for sure.

3. caferace

caferace No.

I think Primetime will be a repeat of Saturday evenings show. Watch it then and sleep in. :crackup:

-jim

4. Its not on Saturday night. NASCAR something or another is on all night.:down:

5. divein6

divein6 Well-Known Member

wait they moved the ama prime time thing ?

6. Mika

Mika Member

yes

7. caferace

caferace No.

Oh. Then they do suck.

-jim

8. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Check again bucko...

Saturday is NASCAR All-Star all day long. ;)

That's the only reason why we get Sunday almost completely uncluttered with that sh!t. :D

9. divein6

divein6 Well-Known Member

ok is it just a one time thing.?

10. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

That would be my guess.

11. I think so. Otherwise they would have to change the name to "AMA pro way too f*$king early on a sunday"

EDIT: smiley guy didn't show up. This was loaded with sarcasm. I have a dvr so I really don't care when its on.....And I actually like the show.

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  12. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Hey, this beer is too cold...

13. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

...and her tits are too big. :crackup:

14. Ahhh, I see what you did right there...:D

15. Game

Game zip tie master

I think its in pacific time zone =/

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

God I love seeing people bitch about not being able to watch the show they were bitching about.

17. Game

Game zip tie master

For people on eastern time zone the racing starts at 10 am, more like it:beer:

18. Game

Game zip tie master

I never bitched. I specially want to see the 250gp, that last race was insane and wsbk of course.

19. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

just thinking about it now, but i dont think my dvr picked up on race 2 from barber on tuesday, was it on?

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You're not "people". It's the others.:D