1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N Korea spits at the united nations

Discussion in 'General' started by HFD1Motorsports, Jan 10, 2003.

1. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

2. EB3

EB3 Well-Known Member

well enlighten us....

So what were the differences in her story vs. the media story? Let me guess...her version is "classified", right?

3. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

No swingin' dick, but I do have swingin' tits will that do?!?! Ive been to Korea, spent my 365 days there from March 95 to March 96, 2d Infantry Division, Camp Essayons, Camp Red Cloud and Camp Casey, Baby. Anywhere from 25 Kilometers and zero Kilometers from the DMZ. Froze my ass off in the Chorwon Valley, with no showers for weeks at a time, living off of MREs and T-rations all damn winter so you could all write the bullshit you write. Don't worry, I'm not bitter. :)

Just like Tommy Lee Jones says in MIB when Wil Smith fires his macho gun in the crowded street at the alien bug, It is the fact that the public doesn't know that there is an alien battleship threatening to blow up the earth that the civilians can go about their everyday lives, if they knew the truth it would be mayhem.

That is true today. If everyone knew just how vulnerable we are as a country or how often and by whom our way of life is threatened it would be mayhem.

4. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

Re: well enlighten us....

Uhh, she was there and they weren't and yeah, some of it was classified and the media as usual will report what makes a good story, not necessarily what happened.

5. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

6. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

Seymor Johnson is in Goldsboro, believe.

7. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

Why is it when you hate some place, you always end up back there???

I did not like S. Korea when I was there. Camp Casey sucked and was cold. I got tired of being told where I couldn't go and don't *uck up.

So when I get out, sure enough...I am backing S. Korea. (Built some offices for American business there). Anyway, once you get away from the land of Kimchi to the land of the big PX, you don't really want to go back. I never met a female that really enjoyed Korea. For obvious reasons, most guys did (at least when I was there in 88).

8. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Hey Marcus,
    I read that when y'all were in the Gulf War that of Saddam's 4,000 tanks, y'all destroyed 3,900. Hey, dude, what about the other 100? :p :D

9. Renaissance man

Re: Re: well enlighten us....

No, what I found out from the Gulf War, is when the media doesn't have an entertaining/compelling story, THEY FUCKING MAKE ONE UP. The press generally (not always) ain't fucking close enough on most stories to yell at the truth.

TOP LIES FROM GULF WAR FROM WHAT I KNOW

1) Kuwaiti's hate us, we had stones thrown at us as we drove on the outskirts.

2) The IRAQI's were more dangerous as a disorganized fighting group than an organized fighting group.

3) We (I was on the "front line" with 1st Cav from Sept-April) got deathly sick from shots we recieved that we had to sign a "non-disclusure" statement about. I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE FUCKING REPORT on those shot from any of these GOD DAMN "top journalists". BTW, that is what I think amde most of us sick.

4) The SCUD'S were less dangerous when left alone than when defended against. Most broke up on their own or couldn't hit a target if they wanted to. When we shot at them, most of them where hit over populated areas.

5) We ran over more of our landmines (anti personnel) than of IRAQ's.

Marcus

Last edited: Jan 11, 2003
  10. Renaissance man

Most of the tanks I saw had the old model electronics in them. THIS IS NOT BULLSHIT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY:

The targeting systems in most of the Russian made T-xx series tanks were equivelant to the old arcade game "Battlezone". There was no way in hell one of their tanks could be called a "fighting" weapon next to a conventional force.

Marcus

11. Luckystrike

Luckystrike Well-Known Member

wow :)

12. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

That's one of Renn-Man's mild ones. You should see some of the ones he does in the middle of the night, then deletes about ten minutes later. :D :cool:

13. Luckystrike

I wish I was in a position to post something like that. But never having been in the military I can't. But as an American of Korean decent I can say that he hit it right on the head except that alot of Koreans are pro American regardless of age. They do appreciate the US presence. My parents who still have brothers and sisters in South Korea appreciate the American presence more than any of you will ever know and I truly believe that there are many many people just like my parents. :)

14. Renaissance man

Yeah, there year a lot of "younger" S. Koreans that are "pro-american", BUT THE VAST MAJORITY OF S. Koreans that "hate" us are under 40 (from my 1st hand experience).

The one thing I have found the most fustrating thing in the world is not to be told told lies, it is to be told lies that "packaged as the absolute truth". The problem with the N. Korea issue is...these guys have been preparing for war for almost 50 years AND HAVING NOTHING TO LOSE. Now, I also think it is a ploy for financial aid, but what does that tell you about a country that is willing to build nukes and risk war, for financial aid.

Scares the hell out of me.

I usually don't write "wild posts" anymore, but on a subject as serious as this, the flat out truth is what needs to be put out there.

Marcus

15. Luckystrike

It scares the hell out of you.. Imagine how much it scares the South Koreans? And those people in S. Korea that protest against US presence are the same pricks that would protest for the sake of protesting here in the US. Just a bunch of idiots with a false sense of reality and pride.

16. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

True, true. Remember the people that protested the Vietnam War in our own country? Now I have no problem with people protesting when they don't agree with the goverment, etc. It's part of what makes this country great: you are entitled to have an opinion and express it. However, when I read stories about how some of these protesters spit on our troops returning from 'nam and calling them "baby-killers" and etc, it makes me sick and embarasses me that they are Americans as well. Those troops were doing what they were ordered to do. Most of them were drafted, they didn't have a choice.

My point is, don't get too worried about the "hippies" protesting the US presense anywhere, they do it here to...

To those that just want to "pull-out" of S. Korea and Japan because some no-accounts don't want us there, remember that we are allies with these countries and we have given our word to help them. How the hell would it look if we pulled out everytime things got hot?

17. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

Now you're starting to make sense. So........have you learned anything? Gonna continue to be (in your own words) a "close-minded, racist, *snicker* homophobic, redneck, worthless piece of shit."......or join us liberals and be (once again in your own words), "open minded".?

This weather update brought to you by:

CharlieMc
    tz250 #90

18. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Keep yer sex life off the BBS! :eek: :D

19. 130Gunner

130Gunner Well-Known Member

Nah, I'm kind of partial to staying nice and sane, thanks. Not to mention being able to look at myself without :Puke:

20. Korean War

Yes, like my Dad who almost got his ass shot off by a sniper, or was it the little boy who blew up the mess hall where Dad left just ten minutes earlier. Don't forget the "Punch Bowl" region, wher my Uncle saw his whole platoon shot to death.I think all should be pretty damn thankful for the arm forces we have that allow you and I to do pretty much what we please. We will and always must stand to fight for freedom on all levels, for our own people and those who cannot. Evacuation will be spitting on every one of the veterans of the Korean War(The Forgotten War)