1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT750 4LS brake

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Diesel, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Looks like I won't be using this any time soon so I'm finally selling it:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see it's original and unmolested. This will be shipped from Louisville KY so you decide what method and the rate you're willing to pay. ;)

Price? I've been out of the game for awhile so I don't know the current going price but from what I've heard $350 is it. If you're interested then email me at hepcatbassmanatyahoodotcom.

If there are no immediate takers I'll just put it up on eBay.

Thanks and have fun.
    Jens

2. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

put it on ebay, the going rate is more like $600, I just sold one.

Got a XS650 18 inch spoked wheel left ove?

3. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

I believe all 650's had 19", you have to convert them to an 18.. :(

4. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

They did, I'm hoping someone that had an xs roadracer has a 18 laced up to a hub

5. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Hey Bob and Bob! How've you guys been doing? Are you serious... $600?!! Geez, I feel kinda bad because this is the brake I bought off you about 7 years ago for a song, lizard84. It's pretty much the only motorcycle part of any sort I have left aside from the 36mm Ceriani forks and trees I bought from John Early about 9 years ago. I got rid of all my XS650 motors, frames, wheels, front ends, etc. over these past couple of years.

6. Yamaha Fan

Hey doing good here, working on a couple of new bikes, did not race last year but working on getting back out.

How are you? Great to see you on the board....

7. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

OK Jens, I'll do my bst to keep you from feeling bad. I'll give a song, and a dance for it. Just imagine, a song AND a dance from an attorney. Hard to imagine, eh?

I take it you'll not be racing in the near future? That's too bad, and you really need to reconsider. Life is way too short. Having just completed 2 days at Roebling with the other org, I'm jazzed for Jennings next weekend. Of course, I still need to build bikes . . . .

Cheers,

8. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Hey Dave... to see you sing AND dance, I'll throw in the Ceriani's as well! ;)

On one level I really do miss racing... on another I'm glad I'm done with it. I now have a lot more time for pursuing my other interests... blacksmithing, cycling and music are a few. After a long lapse in performing (1980s) I've hooked up with a band again and have been writing and gigging. Our first CD should be out by mid spring.

http://www.myspace.com/beelerattic

So are you still racing the BSA and Cagiva (it was a Cagiva, wasn't it... the 'rubber-band' motor?).

9. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Did you ever finish the TZ and those sexy-curvy expansion chambers?

10. Yamaha Fan

Sold off all of my older first series (70's) TZ's the curvey pipes were for my RD400, still have them partialy finised at the shop. Working on a V-2 RD250 and an updated 400 (still have the original bike). Just getting the last bits together for the Spondon TZ350 N (1985) Yamaha never built a 350 after 1980, this is based on the 250N with Hummell 350 cylinders.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009