1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does Anybody Have a Line On An Old Dirt Track Frame?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Chumbucket, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

You know, chrom-moly tubing, something like a Champion frame or something of that ilk, for a Yamaha XS 650? I have a buddy racing vintage who is jonesing bad for one and is having no luck in finding anything....He had a beautiful Champion frame years back but he turned it into a pretzel at Rockingham. He'd love to find another but he doesn't have the jingle to pony up for a new frame...Anybody?

2. regnat

regnat Well-Known Member

Tu veux te faire une ligne de blanche?Mine is the best!It comes from Colombia!!

3. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

4. Chumbucket

5. EMathy

I torture myself with that site at least once a month. :D

There are always some bad ass lookin' TT/SR540's that would be a bitchin' vintage roadracer conversion. Or some XS650's like you're looking for.

6. Chumbucket

I forwarded the link to him. He ain't gonna be right reviewing that site....That TT/SR 500 stuff is going to give him weird and dangerous ideas...That is a good site.

7. EMathy

8. Chumbucket

9. Fireball

Fireball Well-Known Member

Can you use a non factory non street frame in V4? Our would a racing frame move it into V5?