You want answers? Suck on this!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Feb 9, 2009.

1. bel-biv

bel-biv Well-Known Member

All of them.
    Duh.

I've got to say though, amafan is helping while away the days until racing starts again.
    Even if it is lowly club racing.
    :D

2. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

Bashing AMAfan is pointless. He doesn't get it and never will. Just leave him alone in the bleachers so he can entertain the crickets, eventually he'll get the point. I pray!

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And what the hell would you know about Jason DiSalvo? I'll let you in on a little secret, mostly because I am so tired of you (congratulations, you finally wore me out): I tried to recruit him for a friend who owns a world superbike team this past fall. Everything you have said about him this winter exudes cluelessness.

I actually think Oddo is too smart to be able to dumb it down to that level, and Dan is not smart enough to fake it.

You are a dying species.

Your best line ever. :crackup::crackup:

4. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

reminded me of Andre the Giant v. Cary Elwes in The Princess Bride: "why is that?...do you think?...":crackup:

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Thanks a f@ckin' ton papa. Now amafan is going to post up why he THINKS disalvo went with JU and not to WSK, Stu will post up that the ride never existed and this thread will hit 20 pages by Thursday.

Thanks a ton!

6. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

:D:bow:

7. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

You know, I'd almost believe that if he wasn't spouting the same dumbass shite on other boards around the Interwebs. I really think he's a pure, unadulterated dumbass. Maybe even a professional one.

8. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

My guess would be that Cory is still paying off bills from when he was a privateer and Jason has the cash stacked up from endorsements and such that he could take a pay cut and still ride. I have heard rumours of other high profile riders in the paddock that did the same last year.

9. caferace

caferace No.

Nah, he's a privateer. Hence, the scary apartment in a backwoods town..

-jim

10. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

I'm settled. amafan is JU's alter ego. :D

11. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Ouch!

That's NOT nice. :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

But funny! :crackup:

13. John29