1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tally C-Superbike accidents?

Discussion in 'General' started by mischievius, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Chris P

Chris P Well-Known Member

I haven't got around to downloading all the video I have from this weekend but, I was running two cameras on my bike. I got footage from the first red flag. My buddy David (green 636) broke his collarbone and cracked 4 ribs. He was in the room next to you in the ER. I will let you know if I have anything from your crash. Glad to see you are doing good.

Chris

2. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Correct regarding HIPAA with the exception of the medical information being released cannot be a determined diagnosis by medical professionals. Releasing trackside info stating so and so got hurt and it appears to be an ankle injury is not a violation of HIPAA.:up:

3. martyna

martyna A Little BRIT Different

I just wish all riders who went down and were injured a speedy recovery as it was an awesome weekend and I though a great start to the mid central season.
    Made a lot of new friends, saw some old and just had a blast.
    Weather,, having left -1 Thursday with no power in Kentuck just made it bliss
    Like I said speedy recovery to any injured riders.

4. FUZION

FUZION Well-Known Member

I started on the second row. I saw the first one happen right in front of me. Looked like he got together with another rider. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

I only heard the second one. sounded like it was right behind me. Hope everyone has a speedy recovery.

5. raceon2

raceon2 Timmay!!!!!!

Get Well Wishes

Great job Ben on your first win....and first crash!!! I broke my collarbone in 06 and got faster after that....hope that happens to you, even though you looked great in that first race.

Great job and hope you get well soon. If you need anything, you know my number!!!

Tim

6. mischievius

mischievius Racer & Pilot

Thanks Cannonball... and yes I intended to suggest a little bit of information to be released as a spectator at the track. I feel that any information at all would be better the eerie silence for 20 minutes. In all sports I can think of (granted some are televised and easier to see what happend) when someone gets injured the announcer mentions the person and a small amount of what happend. I imagine one of the corner workers could walky over (cannonballs example: i.e. rider number, turn # of the incident, if he/she was moving/walking around, or if there was a transport/medivac needed.)

Glad to hear your ok and congrats on your win! :)

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Were you the one in the Yosh leathers? If so it looks like you got into the back of someone else. Just too many people trying for the same pavement...

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yo, meaty. Are you gonna upload Sundays mylaps? Just anxious to see the results.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Working on the bike, I'll play with that in a few. Why are you anxious anyway? Not like you were there....

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Thanks.

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Glad you're ok :beer:

12. Chand

Chand Well-Known Member

Yea man i saw the whole thing..i'm glad your okay..it didnt look bad when you fell then afterwards...you just slided on your shoulder and head..that was bad..

but glad your okay man..:beer:and :up: on the win

13. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

[​IMG]

14. royalgixxer

royalgixxer The Bodywork Guy

Yes I know, it sucks

15. royalgixxer

royalgixxer The Bodywork Guy

And so does this. Here is some of the damage from my crash. I did not get hurt in any way. For the others that went down I am glad your ok. Have a speedy recovery and I hope to see you on the track again soon.

[​IMG]