Anyone in here sleep walk?

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Feb 6, 2009.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I used to do it a lot when I was a kid, and then I stopped. Then, when Colleen and I bought a house together about 4 years ago, I started doing it again. Most of the time, I just sit up and talk and then lay right back down. Quite a few times, I've made it out into the hallway before I woke up. One time, I made it all the way downstairs into the kitchen looking out into the garage with the door open. Another time, I was kneeling over her in the bed, pushing on her chest. That was freaky. Up until this week, it's been about a year since I've done anything of the sort. Well, Tuesday night, I probably sat up 4 or 5 times. And then last night, at about 4:00 am, I made it down stairs to the living room. I looked outside, walked to the kitchen and looked outside again. Made my way back up to the bedroom, knelt down next to her and said "Colleen, your dad's here." She says "What?" That woke me up and I realized what was going on. I got back in bed, apologized and turned over and went back to sleep. :D Needless to say, she didn't think it very funny.

Ther are other stories. Am I the only one that does this? What gives? I think it's pretty funny myself.

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Not that I know of.

3. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

You bastid, my moms name is Colleen!!!!

Kidding aside, I used to sit up and talk, but nothing that made sense. been years since I did it. When I lived with my Mom and Dad, mom would always fuss at me for getting up and getting a drink and leaving cups all over the kitchen ( I used to be weird and not drink out of the same cup if it sat for a while) so I would get a new cup everytime, lol there used to be like 5 cups by morning. But I just randomly quit doing it and haven't done that since

4. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Did this in college a few times when I drank WAY too much.

It usually ended up with me pissing on something.

Not joking either.

5. Nope no sleep walking. The occasional bust out laughing from a dream that will wake me up. My little brother was a heavy sleeper as a kid, I remember watching tv in the living room with my parents and he had fallen asleep on the floor. He woke up walked around the living room...we all looked at him for a second. We asked him if he was alright and he looked at us...turned around...walked over to the corner of the living room and dropped his pajama bottoms. He was ready to piss on the floor when Dad realized what he was about to do and yelled at him. He then turned around to flash us all. We still tease him about this to this day.

6. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

:stupid: I can relate to that! I've pissed in many of closets and even in a hamper one time!:D

7. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

I don't but one of my daughters does. They are only seven, but the other night she started talking really loud, got out of bed and walked right passed me in the living room mumbling about her sisters boyfriend. I talked back to her but she kept walking and just stood in the hallway until i picked her up and put her back in bed. Guess i'm 50/50 on wether thats a good thing or not for when they get older...somehow i just don't think i wanna know

8. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

My uncle had a pretty hard time with this when he was in his teens. He woke up in some weird places, but thankfully never did anything that would end up with him hurting himself-- we laugh at the stories now, but it was very scary for him.

9. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

We had a similar incident at one of the races last year in our trailer...unfortunately he just "let it go". Though he was quite drunk.

10. joec

joec brace yourself

While on an afs trip, staying in someones house, I apparently jumped up out of bed, ran through the house into my sponsors parents bedroom, and just stood there looking. I remember very little of it. I remembered have some weird dreams. And standing at the foot of their bed with the light on. This was like my second nite staying there. Im sure they were like WTF???!!!

I just remember vaguely running through their house.

11. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

sometimes i do it alllllll the time, and other times, not for awhile. but just the other night i ended up downstairs before i woke up. MANY times i wake up, eyes open, pop staright up, and just start saying stuff, pointing at imaginary spiders, or people. asking them who they are or what they are doin in my room. or i will wake up, get up and walk around.

THE WORST was in the middle if the winter i was a paperboy. i woke up, got dressed, wen OUTSIDE and was standing on the side of the road when realized what i was doing...i have so many stories like this its almost funny....

BTW the seeing people in my room, happens OFTEN, and usually at the foot of my bed. and my eyes are open doin this, and sometimes it takes me a min of talking to them until i figure out whats going on

12. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

That hurt my head to read

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Used to when I was a kid. We had a guy on our floor in college who did all the time we thought it was a riot! We taped him once so he could watch.

Um, you don't have any firearms in the house do you? Might consider a lock if they aren't already. Can't be shooting holes in the walls.:p

14. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

What would wake me up in a situation like that is my .45 going off :crackup: it would freak me out if I thought someone was in our room lol

15. simon

simon Unstable

I've done it occasionally over the years. Worst one was when I woke up half way out of a second floor window. I have no idea where I thought I was going!!

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Seems obvious to me.

:D

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Foo, you remember what you did when you wake up?

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yeah, 99% of it anyway. Some of the talking I don't remember, which is the part that scares me. I don't want to tell on myself for anything stupid.

19. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Top this then:

I was 18 or 19 in college at the time.

I wake up in half a trance after a nite of drinking, HEAVY drinking.

I look down and I'm in my boxers with my watch on. It's 4:00 a.m. I look around and say WTF? What the hell happened to my dorm room. Then I realize I'm not in MY dorm room.

I look over and there's these two faggy, smelly, half beard computer type guys looking at me.

Them: Who the Fuck are you?

Me: Who the fuck are you guys?

Them: Dude, you just walked into our room, flipped over the chair, and pissed all over it. Then you put on a pair of pants on the floor, crawled into the bottom bunk and passed out. We just woke you up.

At this point I look over at the chair and it's fucking sopping wet. And there's a pair of jeans hanging on my one foot.

The rest of the year sucked balls. Every time I had to go to the cafeteria those guys were down there. And these guys were only about 4 doors down the hall from my own dorm.

I ended up giving them my chair and taking the piss-mop back to my room. Cleaned up nice.:beer:

I didn't fuck with tequila after that nite.:tut:

20. Arai26

Arai26 Trackdays, here I come!

Hmm.. my bf might kill me for telling this... but one time when we were down at Summit Point for his first trackday.. i woke up with him having his hands in my pants and him kissing my neck.. and I asked him "what's the matter?" and all he said back was " i love you" then he rolled over and that was that... crazyyy.. and this has happened more than once.. :crackup:

When I dormed at college, my roomate told me that I would sit up in my bed and carry on a conversation with her, and then when she would ask me about it the next day, I had no idea... :confused:

Funny tho... :up: