#998 Expert RA crash Pix: ANDY - 4U!

Discussion in 'General' started by Roo-, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Roo-

Roo- If Dogs Could Purr...

2. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

:eek:

Um, see anything interesting in that last photo... Pretty lucky man walking.:up:

3. Retz

Retz Well-Known Member

Rumblestrips:eek: Those are the scariest rumblestrips I have ever seen.

4. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Damn...gas cap is GONE!!!!!! Nice eye!

5. bambam454

bambam454 Well-Known Member

i was thinking the same 2 things ... no gas cap and those rumble strips look naaaasty for sure. good to see him up and walking and no flames on the bike either.

6. iceman017

iceman017 alive and kicking

yeah when I first went to road atl I made the mistake of touching my knee down on the inside apex of 10b (whatever, the right hand going up hill that he was coming out of). DO NOT try it. my knee barely touched and hurt for the rest of the race! I would hate to slide across those things on my back.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They're actually better than most, they're like little ramps so you don't catch on anything.

8. corsameltin

corsameltin Well-Known Member

i have ridden up and over the other side after going off in 10. I had no idea they steped up like that until I rode over them coming off the grass. Was kinda like MX

9. Reed-O

Reed-O Well-Known Member

Couldn't you have crashed in the grass somewhere? Those white leathers don't like red dirt.:Poke:

10. speedfree

speedfree not so slow as all that..

What were you doing out there on the rumble strips anyway? Is there a fast line out there I'm not aware of? :D :Poke:

-Glad you're OK and not on fire.

11. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

Thanks Roo! Those pics are awesome.

12. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

I went around the outside of the rider behid me, and that line projected me wide onto he rumble strips. I forgot that they were feathered like that....I fudged up.

13. lightningforce9

lightningforce9 RIP GaWarrior

time for you to go back to the r1 Andy

14. porkyb

porkyb Chasing LWT Twins

Actually you got me on the brakes into 10.:beer: It was the guy I was chasing that you were passing on the outside..
    I was glad to see ya standing up against the wall on the next lap by.. It looked like it could have been a nasty crash as I went by..