Do you trust your woman to...

Discussion in 'General' started by Pitlizard, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Pitlizard

Pitlizard Well-Known Member

shave you???

Just curious. I love getting to shave Papa and I was just wondering how many of you men trust your woman with a razor blade near your throat.

Not that I think Papa would trust me if he had a choice, but... :D

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I was getting ready to reply, then saw you specify "throat", so nevermind...

3. RoastedRumpTard

RoastedRumpTard Well-Known Member

With a straight razor, not a chance. With a Bic, no problem. She does her own legs and doesn't nick herself very often,sooo...

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i would be scared even with the electric razor.

5. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

Trust mine completely. And she does a better job than i do any way.

6. chris73

chris73 Well-Known Member

i trust her more than she trusts me to shave her,but she lets me do it because she know's how much fun i have making that little heart shaped patch:D

7. Pitlizard

I do a great job and never cut him, but I can't get the goatee thing down. Since his accident I've shaved off his goatee that I love dearly because I can't trim it without messing it up. I can trim the mustache but I can't get the goatee. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Tristan - mind out of the gutter!!! I asked to shave the rest, but he told me "no". ;)

8. amaner

amaner will do math for food

i do get a little nervous when julie shaves me, but she always does a great job, so what the heck!? but that's with a bic-type. ixnay on the straight razor!

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Bad experience a couple of years back involving an Ex GF and an exacto knife has made me a bit girl-with-a-razor-shy. :D
    So, to answer your question, absolutely F'in NOT!!! :D

10. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

My wife rarely has to shave her legs because she doesn't grow much hair on them. So the answer is no. But I do let her give me a buzz cut, she's only nicked me once or twice.;)

11. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i have trusted my GF to shave my whole body for the competitions i have been in. so i obviously wouldn't have a problem with it, kent.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2002
  12. G2G

G2G I feel the need

I trust my wife to shave me and has done so many times in the past. Every two weeks she shaves me with a straight razor. Oh yeah I forgot I get a haircut with the shave cuz she's a barber. :D
    I save my self alot of money marring a barber.

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Hey Plizard, good to see a post from you! To answer your question, I let Paula shave me when I get to shave her;).

Saw A.J. at Putnam over the weekend. Dang, I guess I was a little boogered up during the Cinci party. His face didn't ring a bell when we started talking. I do remember what the cayman looked like though.

jon

14. Pitlizard

Hey Captain Kanga! I miss ya!

You didn't recognize AJ, eh? Well, you were a LITTLE toasted at the party in Cincinnati... Not that I'm saying you're a drunk or anything. Of course, maybe you are - you do like Kawasaki green!! It's a good thing you have better taste in women than you do bikes.

15. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

The words TRUST & WOMAN do not belong in the same sentence:D

16. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

Sure they do.
    Thats why I married mine.
    Its been a whole 3 weeks and its been absolute bliss so far.
    FzrGirl and Madmike.
    Joined at the Hip.

17. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

3 weeks huh? Nothin' but smooth sailin' from here on out eh?:D Just wait.....

18. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

rookie

19. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

You have to start some where.

Its been 3 years.....
    Only married 3 weeks.

20. AJ_371

AJ_371 Tom Thumb!!

I'll be sure to let the croodile know you remembered him....sheesh! I was pissed all year too...cuz I would see you at Putnam...and you wouldn't say hi when I said what's up. BTW....is anybody eles up for renaming Putnam to Petenam? Just a thought.

[​IMG]