1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paging Mammoth Motorsports of Tyler Texas

Discussion in 'General' started by DevDoc, May 23, 2008.

1. DevDoc

DevDoc Racing against MS

A package was received by your facility in error on 5/16 and contains parts owned by another forum member(spudbud). Please contact me ASAP(I have made three separate attempts to get in touch) so that we can get you your parts which you paid for and the other party theirs. The package from fedex had a tracking number of 468397610040510. Again these are parts are owned by another forum member who has a bill of sale for these goods. I assume it is not your intention to abscond this property and return it to its rightful owner at my expense. The forks you ordered from me are waiting to be shipped from spudbud.

If anyone knows these guys, please pass a freindly reminder on.

2. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

fyi: I will be visiting the Tyler Independent School District on business on Tuesday if you want me to stop by.

3. DevDoc

DevDoc Racing against MS

I might just do that Chris. Thanks for the offer.

4. DevDoc

DevDoc Racing against MS

One more time. William Clark of Mammoth Motorsports please contact me via the number left on the PMs.

5. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I got bad news for your brother. If William Clark is the same as Will Clark, you will never get a response. We have had a thieving Will Clark down here for ages. He used to break it off into people from College Station but it may be that his traveling roadshow of scumbag thievery moved to Tyler.

If it is the same WILL CLARK you will never see your stuff again. Sorry man.

6. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

7. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

8. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Yep, I remember that name.
    Nice catch Chris.

9. DevDoc

DevDoc Racing against MS

Chris:
    If you are in the area again I would love a pop-in on him. I'm going to try to call him again this afternoon. I cannot believe business people operate this way as their normal MO. Very foolish.