1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grattan Updates?

Discussion in 'General' started by nikponcherello, May 18, 2008.

1. FlyinBrian

FlyinBrian Well-Known Member

Actually it was the rotors. :crackup:

2. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm actually surprised more people don't get caught out by the rotor thing. Anyone gives you grief about it isn't worth listening to for sure.

4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Will do. I'm still healing up from a broken collarbone so I likely won't be at Gingerman, but hopefully I'll look for you at BeaveRun if you're planning on being there.

5. FlyinBrian

Never been to BeaveRun. We are just playing around doing local rounds and a few of the tracks we really like, like Road America. We will definitely be at the WERA National at Grattan.

6. mg15

mg15 Member

Just joined the board and saw the Grattan thread . I used to race in the NE region (lrrs) , but once or twice a year ('99-'01) I would go to Grattan to do a GLRRA race . I used to come out with a few friends each time . The 12 hr. roadtrip from NY was always worth it . The track was great and the GLRRA crew and racers were the most friendly and helpful group you could ever hope to meet . The first time I went to Grattan I wadded my R6 going down toward the hairpin , crashed on some oil . I was pitted near Joe Kraft and his buddies . By the time I got back from scouring the pits for some new parts they pretty much had my bike all straightened out . Pretty cool for total strangers . It was always cool dealing with Eric Naacke(sp?) too . Hope he's doing well . I definitely have some great memories from the races I did there (and from the road trips too) .

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

What's your name? Those were some good times. In fact, a few of the ex-GLRRA folks had a bit of a reunion last night, meeting up with Mike Merrill and Chuck Seilnacht.

8. mg15

mg15 Member

Mike Gallagher . Tell your Dad I said hello .

9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Will do ..

10. DevDoc

DevDoc Racing against MS

I need some go fast rotors :). Those will work on an 04-05 750 wont they. PM me if you havent sold them. Us novii are a bit more civilized in that regard.

11. FlyinBrian

WERA almost made me race as a novice. I am glad to hear you novice are more civilized about these matters, it is always better to have the human contact at this level of racing. I would of gladly switched out the wheel. Anyway the rotors unfortunately will only work on 06-07's. Just ordered some more stockers today. I will probably post the plus 1 second a lap rotors :) soon in the parts for sale section. They are some cool looking rotors.