1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what happened in the 600ss novice race today?

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Mar 16, 2008.

1. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

More prayers from Seattle. I wasn't lucky enough to know Rory but I do know what it's like to lose someone you care about. Anything I can say sounds cheap to me, so just know that people all over the country mourn with you today. God bless.

2. D-Rail750

D-Rail750 Well-Known Member

Godspeed Brother! My prayers go out to you and your family!

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I wasn't fortunate enough to know Rory either, but I do know his love and passion for the sport, we all do.

Also, I would like to say how proud I am of everyone on here for such kind words towards Rory and his family, it does help.

Tough, tough day. :(

4. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Godspeed. :(

5. trispdtrip

trispdtrip Poor, Fat, Slow Racer

RIP
    My prayers and thoughts are with the family and friends.

6. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

7. Randal03r1

Randal03r1 Well-Known Member

Rip Rory. Prayers Sent.

8. zico

zico Zico

GodSpeed
    Prayers sent

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I had the pleasure of meeting both Rory and Christie last year at Barber while pitted next to the TVR gang. Rory was having a ball that weekend even in the rain. If I remember correctly he did pretty well that weekend.

Christie it showed that you were there in full support of him and that sometimes is hard enough to let someone you care for participate in an activity as fraught with peril as ours.

Those who have have met and spent time around you two are better people for it and Rory will be missed by all those who have known him.

RIP young racer.

10. ddemel

ddemel Well-Known Member

R.I.P. My prayers to Rory's loved ones.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Godspeed to the fallen rider and a heartfelt sorrow to all who knew him.

12. t.v.

t.v. Well-Known Member

RIP buddy........ :(

13. Sebastian

Sebastian Guest

godspeed

14. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

I miss him already. Rory always made me laugh ... what a guy. Rory was an accomplished rider on the asphalt, but he could also air out his Kawi dirt bike over a jump. He truly loved all forms of motorcycling and I truly miss him. God speed Bro!

15. wsuduc2

wsuduc2 Member

Godspeed Rory.

My eyes are swelled with sorrow and I didn't have the pleasure of knowing him. But it doesn't matter, a fellow rider is down and that hurts.

16. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I got to spend some time with him last weekend talking sat. about the new R6 and him being afraind of tearing up Chucks bike. Then some more on Sunday taking about dirt bikes. I'm glad I have that time.

I think I'll stick to remembering this day

http://www.mylaps.com/results/newResults.jsp?id=668545

It was his first win and a great day for him. I'm glad I was pitted beside him to share it.

17. gix

gix jigga who?

man...it never gets any easier to hear this shit.

My heart goes out to the family. I am deeply saddened by this. I didn't know Rory personally but he sounds like he was a great guy. Godspeed Rory and god bless the Partin family.

It's St. Patrick's day, I will be raising my glass to toast a fellow racer that was taken away way too early. Here's to you Rory.

18. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Godspeed Rory! Prayers from Chicago.

19. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Thoughts and prayers from the Krafts.

20. redducman996

redducman996 must go faster

god speed and prayers sent..