1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what happened in the 600ss novice race today?

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

prayers to Rory's family and friends

2. ladyjaye

ladyjaye Active Member

Prayers out to Rory's friends and family. Also to the others involved in the crash, it's a sad day.

3. teampolevault

teampolevault Well-Known Member

This is a link to the funeral home that will be handling the service for Rory Partin, the details are not yet finalized but should be up on the website around 4pm today.The shipping info for cards and flowers is listed on their website. I will make sure his family sees all of these posts on this website. God bless you all for your support..
    Jody
    www.poseyfuneralhome.com

4. gsniper

gsniper Active Member

Prayers Sent....

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

A fellow racer will be missed. I didn't know him, but glad that soo many of you were able to enjoy his company and I hope his family realizes the love we have of fellow known and unknown racers

6. teampolevault

Sean, could you please put a sticky on this thread
    Jody

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Actually when you have the details for the services post them in a new thread and that will be stuck. This one will get more attention floating.

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Prayers sent. :(

9. teampolevault

Pictures...

If anyone who reads this post has pictures from the track or otherwise of Rory, please email me [email protected] at work or [email protected] at home and I will get them to his family.
    Thank you
    Jody

10. teampolevault

Will do... thanks Sean

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

12. russomf

russomf Well-Known Member

He is in our thoughts and prayers. This is the worst part of the sport. Godspeed.

13. Racer_C_876

Racer_C_876 This is my drug!!

Godspeed Rory. You were a brother to me. I'll never forget everything we've done. When we started WERA together, fixing your beat up zx-6 for racing and progressing together at all the races. I will see you again bro.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If you need anything Chris just let us know.

15. InSaNeDiC

InSaNeDiC you know me...ibleedgreen

RIP Rory...:(

16. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

This kind of news is always hard to take..............prayers lifted up for family and friends!!

17. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

18. Racer_C_876

Racer_C_876 This is my drug!!

Thanks Sean, I will. You and Evalyn and everyone at WERA are some great people to be around. Rory and I always had a great time with the organization.

19. teampolevault

Hang in there Chris, dont hesitate to call me for anything you need..
    Jody

20. Liren

Liren Sippy Cup Siren