1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm afraid.............. I just got this bachelor party invite

Discussion in 'General' started by rugbymook, Feb 4, 2008.

1. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Was that the tittie bar next to Prime Quarter?

2. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

I have no idea. I was pretty well drunk by the time we made it there...

3. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

It is a great town, I'm going to miss it. I have to admit that the whole college crowd is starting to wear thin as I get older. I hope that they have decent Brats down south! If not I'm going to have to have Usinger's direct ship some to me.

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Boobies are your friend(s)!

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

you might as well bring a case or two to start.

6. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

You're lucky you were drunk. The beached whales they call entertainers up here will suck your money better than a Vegas slot machine. :Puke:

Duly noted.

7. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Yep. Heading down Wednesday afternoon and staying thru the 200. Tony Leone and I will be helping Blake Kelly in his AMA debut.

Let me know if you have any VIP stuff going on that you can sneak me in!

8. Gigantic

Forget about it. Down south, they think that brats are spoiled children. Bring several cases of Usingers with you and a couple cases of Spotted Cow & some your favorite Capital brews, too- They don't make beer down south, either.

The upshot is that they do make excellent Barbecue and Bourbon- It's almost a fair trade.

Lance

9. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Yummy, Spotted Cow. Damn fine beer from Cheeseland.

I do miss cooking up steaks (slathered in melted butter) at the Prime Quarter. Nothing like standing around a huge charcoal grill swilling beers and cooking a huge slab of cow. I can't believe people go there and have the steak cooked for them. What's the point?

10. rugbymook

Damn! You guys jack a thread faster than Cannoli and Cuddles anymore. I don't give a damn about brats and fat strippers in Wisconsin.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Let he who has not jacked cast the first stone.:D

12. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I agree. There are no good southern beers.

13. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Well, we will just have to agree to disagree :D

14. Gigantic

you need to set your priorities straight, Mook!

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

VIP stuff? Me? No one invites me to anything remotely resembling VIP :D

Ocean Deck however welcomes me with open arms :crackup:

16. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

You're welcome to stop by the Sea Dunes if it's still standing. Paulita put her foot down, so no more Wally Gator.

17. rugbymook

It keeps getting better!!:up:

I love these guys!

Just sending out another e-mail since some new names where added to the list and to pass along some other information. The original e-mail is also below for those of you that missed the first one.

First of all, unlike girls who won't invite someone to their Bachelorette Party unless they are invited to the weding as well, this is not the case with guys. MANY of you, unfortunately enough & fortunately as well, will not be invited to the wedding because you are ugly or poor. As many of you already know, my original invite list was well over 200 people and 200 is the max for the wedding, so obviously I had to leave some of you out so that Kara could at least invite her parents who are paying for this whole thing. However, everyone also knows that whomever wants to still get dressed up and come to the reception after the dinner is over to enjoy some beer and dancing are welcome. But, getting back to the point, your consolation prize is that you all are invited to the Bachelor party. If you can get there !!!!

Which brings me to my next point, Nathan needs to have a head count ASAP so that they can plan the amount of beer & ammunition. So everyone, please respond to Nathan immediately and let him kno whether or you will be attending and if you are bringing a weapon, ammunition or a bottle.

Which leads to the third point. Groomsman, please contact Nathan and ask him how much he needs you to help pitch in to cover the cost. I know this gets expensive, the kilt rentals costing in excess of $200, shower presents, wedding cards & gifts, etc. etc. but remember the girls have much, much more to pay for then you do. Besides, this is the least you can do for your favorite Irish Lite weight/ heavy weight !!!

:beer:

18. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

I cant beleive im admiting this-- i actually have 2 extra kilts if anyone needs them...

19. g.mccormick

g.mccormick Well-Known Member

this sounds like a badass bachelor party, titties or no titties.
    can you bring a guest or two?

20. Ducpimp

Ducpimp Well-Known Member

Dude,

Be afraid be very afraid!!! Guns, boos, woods:crackhead: