1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ciao da Roma, Italia!!

Discussion in 'General' started by ToddClark, Nov 17, 2007.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

translation: Hi from Rome, Italy!

Damn this place is a trip. People drive like crazy over here, but its all controlled chaos. After a 9.5 hour flight to get here, everyone's taking power naps right now but me (i had a few drinks pre-flight, so i slept like a baby on the plane and they didnt). Oh, and its 12:30pm here right now, im hungry! :)

2. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Have fun darlin!!!

3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Bring all of us back a shirt or something. :up:

4. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

have tons of fun and post some pics

5. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

its nuts over there. People drive CRAZY!!! Vacation?? Enjoy! ....MMMMmmm gelato. Go to Fassi for the best gelato

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bring me back a Ducati! :D

7. Chukdilla

Chukdilla Active Member

Was there 2 weeks ago - find the Dainese D-store (Via della Penna, 13/21) - worth the effort.

8. Ducpimp

Ducpimp Well-Known Member

Hey Man, you were just in Rome? No shit. I just spent two weeks in Italy, one for work and one for vacation. I started in Milan (11/2) for the EICMA show then down to Bologna (work stuff) but got a tour of the Ducati Corsa factory (damn was that sweet). My wife came over on 11/9 and we headed to Rome for 3 days then to Venice and just got back late last night. Boy the trip home was crap, 20 hrs of travel we left 5am Italy time and got back 8pm east coast time. Those scooter people are nuts, I would never ride one unless in the country. Anyway, just thought I would chim in and say ciao.

9. patracy

patracy I can change this????

Hopefully he'll get a full cavity search when he returns. Then I'll know my hard earned tax dollars are doing good with homeland security. :P

10. Ducpimp

Ducpimp Well-Known Member

Here you go Mongo, the next Monster is for you. The Monster 696. I will even toss in the girl for you too:up:

Attached Files:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I hate you for making me drool in public :D

12. patracy

patracy I can change this????

I thought you drooled in public all the time?

13. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Todd, make sure you take in Ostia Antiqua. Very interesting ruins. And the local food! :up:

14. Don't tell mom

Don't tell mom Well-Known Member

Bring Me back a hot Italian chick :beer:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hmmm, good point. :p

16. I think you should wait till the version witht the bigger motor comes out. That one might have a hard time!:D

17. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

kick suff in the nutz for me while ya'll are there. :D

18. 56cbr600rr

56cbr600rr Well-Known Member

Hope ya have a great trip!!! If you go near, you should tour the Duc factory, heard it's pretty cool.

19. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

That would be really easy to do right now. We just got back from dinner, where Suff drank 100% ALL of his own bottle of wine (they had to bring other bottles for the other folks at the table). Needless to say, he stumbled a bit back to his room where im sure he's out like a light right now.

Dinner was fantastic! I dont know that ive ever eaten that much food at a fine restaurant. And i dont drink much, but damned if i didnt drink almost a bottle myself too, (Missi had a few glasses, and yep, i missed my "window of opportunity"), i only get 30 mins once the booze starts, and it took THAT long to get back to the hotel!!!!! :mad:

Buona notte tutto!!(good night everyone), we go visit the coliseum tomorrow.

20. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

With or without pie? :D