1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMA Mid-Ohio Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by RacerGirl117, Jul 31, 2007.

1. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

then we'll be close to each other.:up: i'll look for you.

2. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Rich's favorite. Both of him!

[​IMG]

3. Chip

Chip Registered

All ya'll stop by the paddock and say hey. :up:

4. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

I knew that. I was just seeing if everyone was paying attention. Yeah, that's it. ;)

5. RacerGirl117

Yeah, we're starting to get to that point but not quite yet. It's the one time of year we get to hang loose so we're not quite ready to "retire" just yet. ;) Maybe when we both have street bikes that are road worthy and ride there, we will do the hotel thing. It would be kind of nice to do the hotel thing too though 'cause then if we drove we could bring the dogs. I'm impressed that you're riding all the way from Texas (which, by the way, I didn't know you were from).

Still kinda skeered. ;)

Always is. :D

Infield parking is anywhere inside the race track you want to park. When you first pull into the track, you'll see tons of bikes parked on the median. There will be track staff directing people with infield passes through the gates. You can pretty much ride anywhere you want to around the track. There are tons of good places to watching racing. We usually track hop from race to race but will leave our chairs on the hill by the s's 'cause that's the best spot to watch. You can see the straight before the s's and there's just always tons of actions and position changing going on there.

Well that would be cool. Would love to meet Frank. Brad sucks.

We will have the Honda CB550 and will be tooling around on that. I will be wearing a red "Race Girl" most of the time. The bike is a funky brown/orange/weird green color.

Well, you won't be hard to find. Miss you on the other hand..... ;) You going to be camping or "other"?

Who's your friend? Or is that a mystery?

Mark, if we don't get to meet you and/or can't find you, good luck to you.

Which side of the fence? Campground side or the other side?

Skip, same as I told Mark.

Chip, same as I told Mark and Skip. Maybe y'all could pit next to each other so you're easy to find. ;)

6. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

right along the fence near where the road dead ends by the kink in the middle of the straight. there is a scaffold for tv cameras right in front of us. It is the area for campers and rv's only back in the shade. There is also an entrance to some fun dirtbike trails there. if anyone brings one stop by and we can go for a ride, ill have a kx80 up there too.

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

This just keeps gettin' better and better. I'll be wearin' the obligatory MONGO WHO? shirt on Sunday.

Anyone gonna have some MarkB stickies there? I'd really really like to have one for the RS!

8. I'll be there with Taylor Knapp and Ben Thompson (no they are not team-mates). Gonna suck to be at Mid-O sober.

9. RacerGirl117

Do you think there'd be any room for us next to or near you guys? I know exactly where you're talking about. Don and I went for a walk through there a couple of years ago to get around to the other side of the track. If there's a spot, can you try and save it for us? It's probably a heck of a lot quieter over there too huh?

Dang it...I never got one of those shirts. :( Didn't I see a girl's tank tee version of it (I wanna say I saw a pic of Roo wearing one).

I've only got two and they'll be going on the bikes. Sorry Bob.

I don't know who either of those fellas are and I don't think we've met. What kind of bikes (colors and numbers) and where do you think they'll be pitted? If we don't find ya...have fun anyway and good luck to them both.

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

No prob.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Taylor Knapp - green Kawis, 44, big white truck like mine but with a garage in the back.

Not sure what Ben's stuff looks like right now or his AMA number.

12. slclark65

slclark65 Well-Known Member

If Sean hadn't put a WERA National the same weekend as Mid Ohio I would be there. But I was threatened that if I didn't go, I wouldn't survive.

You owe me one Sean. My bday is next friday!!!!!!!:beer:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hey, I thought we'd all have a second Mid-O to go to in September :D

14. britracer

britracer Well-Known Member

Taylor has two green Kawasaki ZX-6R's for Supersport and is riding our blue and white Formula Extreme R6. Taylor's AMA number is 87.

Ben's AMA number is 907 and he has two GSXR1000's.

15. slclark65

Sean,

I think I am in Houston the weekend of the Sept Mid Ohio. But I know i'll be at Summit whenever that is.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, they cancelled the Sept AMA Pro at Mid-O.

We'll be at Summit this weekend, you gonna be there? :D

17. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Mongo, your cockroach is creepy.

18. slclark65

Did you not read my post???????? I tried to call the office but you slackers I guess are all gone for the day. Yes I will be there on friday of Ev still needs me to help with registration. If not, i'll be laying by the pool here at home.

19. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

i'll be there! I've been there for a long time riding already. hopefully we'll finally have some pirellis tomorrow! hopefully i can get some setup issues cleared up, just as i'm starting to make some improvements, bam tires are toast... saw some of the AMA guys on track already this week. Peris,Lewin,Zalusky,Knapp,Carter, and a few others i dont know. can't wait for this weekend

20. ruggerR1

ruggerR1 Well-Known Member

I'm planning on coming up on Sunday. Have had 2 great days and looking forward to tomorrow instructing for STT. It'll be nice to watch the pro's on the track this weekend so soon after we were riding it.