Useless human beings... Puppy related

Discussion in 'General' started by packfan, Jan 3, 2007.

1. packfan

packfan El Presidente

[​IMG]

she loves looking at the cars go by

2. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

That nose and ears make me think she's part lab. Oh, she is so cute! There is a lady at work her recently lost both her cats and who is now petless. I should try and talk to her about Josie. She's so dang cute and would be a good match for my coworker because she lives alone and is home all the time when she's not working. We'd have to work out transportation up here but we've hooked up before so I don't imagine that would be difficult. I'll let you know.

3. RacerGirl117

Okay, pack...can you e-mail me all the pictures of Josie that you have so far? This thread is too old now and all I get are the little red x's instead of pics. Send them to me at [email protected].

4. packfan

packfan El Presidente

I will send you some more pics. It sucks because the reason for the red x's is I lost the hard drive on my server and didn't have those pics backup anywhere (they were linked pics)

Here is her "Pit" look

[​IMG]

5. packfan

packfan El Presidente

Unfortunately the previous possibility for a new home for Josie did not work out.

It was merely bad timing, nothing else. He is a standup guy to keep me in the loop and his honesty is beyond reproach!!! :up:

So if you know someone, Miss Josie would love to meet them.

She is current on all her shots, comes with a 6 month supply of heart worm and flea and tick treatment. She is negative for all parasites including heart worms.

I have the vet records to forward to anyone that may want her!!!!

Look at this progress!!!!

1st Day

[​IMG]

Today

[​IMG]

6. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

Nice job man....I hope she goes to someone who cares as much as you do.

7. RacerGirl117

I got an e-mail from pack a week or so ago. He found a home for Josie. :up: I'm still waiting for pics of her in her new home. Hopefully he will see this and post some.

8. Roo-

Roo- If Dogs Could Purr...

Everyone ... way to go on giving Josie another chance, the way a Dog is suppose to be treated in life. Thank you!!!!! :up:

9. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

+1, Good work with that dog.

It'd be a damn shame if someone were to steal those kids' bikes.

10. packfan

packfan El Presidente

Yes, Josie got a good home,

she is a Student in nursing school at East Carolina University. Josie ha already gone to someones ass who was trying to mess with her when they were walking late one evening...

No new pics yet but they have been requested, I might have her again for a few days in the next couple of weeks. I told the girl who adopted I would get her spayed since she is a poor college student. I really can't wait to see her again, I hope she remembers me!!!

Just to give you guys an idea of how far she has come... she was about 20lbs when I got her on Jan 4th of this year... she is a little over 50 now and solid freaking muscle!!!!

11. TristanP

TristanP Track Photographer

Thank you for what you've done for this dog. :up: It's a shame more people aren't the same.

12. CATMAN

CATMAN Well-Known Member

Great Ending to this story

Nice work =BIG heart!:up:

13. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Packfan, Great to see Josie in a good home. I still owe You some beers, for taking care of things with this pup. :beer: :beer:

14. RacerGirl117

She'll remember you, don't you worry about that. Dogs are good like that. :clap:

15. packfan

packfan El Presidente

Josie is back with me!!!! She is 67lbs... she looks really good (I gotta get some pics).

The girl that had her got a new house and they were fine with dogs until they saw she had Pit Bull in her.

Still just a little cautious with new folks but remembered me and my other two instantly!!!!

16. RacerGirl117

Awww....poor doggie. I'd be cautious with new people too if I was her. Poor Josie. Do share/send pics when you have some. I'd love to see them.

I'm confused though....is she renting and when the landlord saw she was a pit they wouldn't let her keep her?

17. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

I hate hearing things like this :(

18. packfan

packfan El Presidente

Exactly... But it is all good now.

I no longer rent a house.. I own... so I can have her and keep her this time.

I don't have new pics yet but will soon.

19. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!! You get to keep the puppy!!

20. packfan

packfan El Presidente