1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers for Mark B

Discussion in 'General' started by LMcCurdy, Apr 29, 2007.

1. noeyes

noeyes Well-Known Member

I've don't know Mark except for the BBS here, yet as I read this I've got tears welling up in my eyes. What awful news. My very best wishes to Mark and his family. He must be an exceptional man to have the attitude he does in such bleak times.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2007
  2. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

If someone could post up an address where we can sends cards and well wishes, it would be very much appreciated.

Heal up quick Mark, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

3. Notorious S

Notorious S skip shopping let's race

OH man NO! Mark you are a strong man and always willing to give it your all...i expect NOTHING less in your healing process. You will pull thru this and if you start to struggle all of us are here to help you!!! :up:

4. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

mark, let me know if there is anything that we can do. prayers sent.

5. da chop

da chop BEN SPIES is my hero.

prayers sent. heal up there mate

6. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Im working on that one, Alexa. I spoke with the family today, and there is talk about transferring him to Atlanta, im still unsure of the details on where (Im hoping to Shepard Spinal Center), or when. I'll find out as soon as i can and post up where you guys can send cards/flowers and such. :up: I'd just hate for him to be transferred quickly and the things sent not make it to him.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If people want to send things to the WERA office we'll stockpile them and get them to Mark when he settles somewhere for a while.

Just put "Attn: Mark Brereton" on them.

8. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

Still praying for ya Mark...........

9. Muppetgirl

Muppetgirl Member

Please! Everyone pray for Mark. If anyone can overcome this, he can.

10. 650 RACER

650 RACER Well-Known Member

Mark - Thoughts and prayers from the west coast.

11. Muppetgirl

Muppetgirl Member

Prayers for Mark

Todd, Missy, Robin, and Chad. Thank you so much for being such wonderful friends to Mark and looking after him. I know he thinks of you as family. I will leave to see him as soon as I can. I miss you guys.
    Love, Brenda

12. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

damn, sucks to hear about something like this. Heal up quick!!

13. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

Keep your chin up Mark. There's a LOT of people out here praying for you and willing to lend a hand. Just take care of yourself and keep your spirits high. Keep us posted as to how you are and what we can do to help.

14. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Mark, stay strong and remember that we are all pulling for a positive outcome in this. You are the guy that made the video that stops my baby from crying, after all. :up: (Watching it right now)

Continued prayers, man.

15. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

wow :( prayers sent

16. ToddClark

If anyone is wanting to send something to Mark, this is the address to send to.

UAB Medical Center
    600 19th Street, South
    Birmingham, ALA
    Atten: Mark Brereton
    TBICU Dept./Bed 95A2

Myself and Lee Fields will be riding over in the morning to see him, then go over to the track to pick up his car/trailer/bike and get it back to his home.

17. ToddClark

:up: :up: :up: He IS family, Brenda. :)

18. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Todd - please let us know if we can do anything to help.

19. ToddClark

will do Paige. :) :up:

20. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Damn, I just got caught up on the latest info here ... Todd, add me to the list of folks wanting to help Mark in any way possible. I'll PM you my contact info.