1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haydens done, Stoner time

Discussion in 'General' started by casjoker, Apr 21, 2007.

1. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Well my guess, as I have said before, that Hayden :( won't even get a podium this year so I am selling out and pushing for a great battle between Stoner and Rossi. Like to see the "Ducati Kid" :up: get it done but I am pretty much for anyone but Robot boy:Puke: .

I copyrighted the "Ducati Kid" label and when he wins the title I am going to sell it to Ducati and suggest they make an add with him standing on Danni Boys head.:Poke:

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

A lesson for you:

The correct way to say what you are saying is, "I pledge $100 to the Air Fence Fund that Hayden will not get a podium this year."

Then I could come along and say, "I'll cover $50 of that and Hayden will get a podium this year."

Then someone else would come along and cover the other $50.

It's called Money talks, and bullshit walks.

3. casjoker

I can't even afford to race this year, but I will put my money were my mouth is. $50.00 to air fence fund if Hayden podiums.

4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Good man.

I'll cover that $50. Hayden will podium.

5. casjoker

I will do another one too. If Stoner wins it all I will donate $100 to the air fence fund. Yes this might seems a little backwards because I would like to see him win but I am a little backwards.:)

6. You've gone completely MAD.....

but I am glad you mention this "ducati kid".....before i did like the kid, but he's started to crying a lot this season....first he was crying about the hard passing going on,,the bitching about people wanting to toe along, about shit happening during practice...blah..blah blah.

the kid won one race...and only because his bike was million miles faster in a str8 line.........Rossi owned him at every section of the race track at Qatar except of the front str8....which hell i could have beat Rossi doing that.

he had his win...great considering he was Ruben Xaux of Motogp last year....but to sit her and try to crown him world champion and dogging Hayden.........shiiiiiiiiiit.....:Poke: :Poke: :Poke:

7. casjoker

I haven't seen the same Stoner this as last. He seems to figured out how to keep it on two wheels and the Duc is fast as hell so hopefully he can maintain pace with Rossi. The Hayden deal is reverse psychology. Every time I bet against someone/team they always win. I can't think of one sports bet that I have ever won. So by betting against Hayden I am actually helping him out. Make sense...:)

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackhead:

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I met Stoner at Laguna when he crashed. He was bullshit that the cornrworkers dragged his undamaged bike behind the wall instead of taking it out to the apron and push starting it (I would have given it a shot but the other guys weren't game, then again, I'm used to working in traffic at Loudon) but when he calmed down he shook everyone's hand and thanked us before he left. A real gentleman, I wish him luck this year.

10. casjoker

Crackhead, smackhead poke at me all ya want. I wanted nothing more than Hayden to come out and lay some smack down on the field. I am encouraged to see him qualify sixth so maybe he is starting to figure it out. I haven't seen the race yet so maybe I lost my 50 bucks already.

I think Stoner has way more stones than Danny boy and a lot of people believe Danny Boy to be the next Rossi.

11. charles

charles The Transporter

Just finished watching a very exciting MotoGP...no results here, lads,
    but just to say this: just my opinion, and say what you will, but any
    one of ten riders could win this season, tires choices and bike prep
    are paramount. The Ducks are fast, very fast...and last, while he is
    no favorite of mine, do not count Hayden out. When you do see today's
    MotoGP, the results might surprise you. Don't miss it, it's a good one.

Have a great day today, it's beautiful here in the south.

Charles

12. eddie kaul

eddie kaul Well-Known Member

definitely an awesome race. i am so happy to say i was wrong about the racing getting boring. thank god for elias. he's single handedly turning motogp into a push/shove match for position. i was beginning to think all these guys were too careful to try and pass aggressively. best race i can remember. and the 125/250 races were great also.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dude, do you ever get anything right? :D (other than awesome photos, of course...)

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Hopper???

15. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

How did Hopper get Nicky back at the end? Thought Nicky had him covered; he must of went way wide somewhere in the last few turns.

mmfoor

16. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

That #1 is a great big target. Hopper rode his butt off and passed Hayden on the last lap. Big ears rode a great race, and Bridgestone obviously had a better tire. Rossi was riding very uncharacteristically. Wild passes that wouldn't stick, missing apexes, etc. His tires must have been %#@&.

17. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Credit to Taxi driver!

18. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Wasn't Hayden the top placing Michelin ahead of Rossi?? Before you have him racing Stoner for wins, shouldn't he first beat the other Michelin riders? Obviously Michelin got it wrong and Nicky was the better rider of the two.

19. RB

RB Well-Known Member

When the bike has an overwhelming advantage on the straights only an idiot would risk falling by riding on the edge in the turns .

20. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Rossi's tire was jacked. He had serious tire problems.

An i think i remember just a few Michelin riders getting knocked off thier bikes.