1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advise on dirtbike

Discussion in 'General' started by vosnick52, Aug 21, 2006.

1. g.mccormick

g.mccormick Well-Known Member

Im telling.:tut:

2. yamaha nick

yamaha nick THE DUDE DOES NOT ABIDE

clear a 95ft triple [/QUOTE]

SURE YA DO :crackhead: :Poke:

3. CBR Crazy

CBR Crazy Well-Known Member

I say yz250f that would be my choice. I have a 05 that might as well be brand new for sale, come on you know you want it.HA!HA!HA!

4. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

SURE YA DO :crackhead: :Poke:[/QUOTE]

actually in feb. I came up just a little short an a 105-110ft quad jump. I hung up the rear wheel a bit and got chucked. 19 broken bones............:(

still hurts.............maybe I shoulda stuck to the triples:eek: :D .......I suck:rock:

5. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

i prefer the big step ups, catapults, and ofcourse the BIG table tops. but then again my favorite is the whoop sections, so i guess i prefer the 5 ft jumps...

6. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

how much? :D (not that i can really afford it right now :( )

7. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

You should just buy the CR250 that you have in your garage now.:Poke: :D

8. CBR Crazy

CBR Crazy Well-Known Member

$4000. I have it listed in the bikes for sale and have a pic of it in there as well.

9. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I was looking at some bikes yesterday and I would have to give a thumbs up to the CRF 450. It's a hair heavier than the 250F but more motor.
    I really like the design of the KXF450.

10. vosnick52

I might do it anyway.
    Riding that 250 was a lot of fun :up:

11. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

What about KTM's? They have some sweet bikes for MX

12. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

i havent ridden that kx450f.....not to many have. But I can tell you, you will not be dissappointed with the crf. It starts,its got a smooth power delivery which is important,tough as hell, dependable,I like my suspension set up by factory connection and thats it...

13. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

I dont know about the ktm 4 strokes but their 2 strokes fly.......suspension isn't the best......good motors though. They also have a hydralic clutch that has a light pull which is nice. Nice bars and pegs stock to

14. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

a buddy of mine has a 2002 crf450 he is selling for $2200. let me know and i can get him in touch with you. grant

15. vosnick52

Thanks but I would rather have an 05'-06'

16. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Go to http://www.highlandparkresort.com/ they have a few used 05 (I believe) CRF250X's and a bunch new 06 KTM's that are heavily discounted. Owner and few emploees used to road race and old shop was formerly knowm as 1888fastlap. Good people, and can give you a very fair deal on a farm bike.