Panic at the Disco...

Discussion in 'General' started by Booger Van der Jackass, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Booger Van der Jackass

Booger Van der Jackass Well-Known Member

Anybody out there have this CD? I like the song they have released but I'm not sure if I would like the rest of the CD. Please advise.

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

3. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

That song is played out on Sirius. I liked it the first couple dozen times I heard it though.

4. Booger Van der Jackass

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The girliest Hessian band of the 80's would kick most of today's "punk" bands asses.

Black Flag would kick ass the hessian's asses, screwed all the Mall Punk band's girlfriend and craped in all thier guitar cases.

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

if you start to feel guilty, just go out and buy it after you've heard it all.

i know that's what i do. :D

7. Joe Morris

Mall Punk is all there is on the radio though. I'd rather hear that than no punk. I actually liked Sum41 and Good Charlotte. Those little kids all upset about some white suburbia injustice.....it's all quite cute.

Panic at the Disco is pop-alternative though.

8. GTS600M

GTS600M Longest Member

The CD is pretty good, id recommend it but I like pussy-punk music, or emo, or whatever genre you would consider it...they sound a lot like fall out boy.

9. Booger Van der Jackass

I guess I like pussy-punk too. I like Fall Out Boy. I'm headed down to my local Limewire store to aquire it now. Thanks all.
    :rock:

10. Greg Gabis

Greg Gabis Slow Traffic

Have you heard Marky Ramone's show on Faction on Tuesdays at 8:00? It's the rill dill.

11. Joe Morris

I don't think I've ever caught it. I've heard it advertised a bunch of times. Most of those hosted shows suck so I didn't get all fired up to catch this one. I'll try catching it based on your suggestion though.

I have heard Pennywise on Faction which made me really happy. :up:

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I listen to his show through Sirius on dish network when I remember it's on. He's a turd but he does play some cool stuff.

13. MrOgle

MrOgle I love college!

GG Allin would kick their asses, crap on the stage, eat his own crap, and then smear crap on their girlfriends, then screw the crap-smeared broads and then say they really enjoyed what he did to them.

14. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I believe he went to jail in Michigan for lighting a chick on fire and saying she enjoyed it.

15. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

My niece turned me on to them a few months ago.Pretty decent from what i've heard:beer:

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The last time I saw GG he was running buck ass naked through Allentown, covered in poo with about 10 real big footballer a few steps behind him.

17. Greg Gabis

Greg Gabis Slow Traffic

I agree that most of the hosted shows suck. Johnny Mosley tried a punk rock themed show. I figured I'd listen but it still sucked.

Marky still talks, but I have yet to hear a crap song.

Joan Jett's program on Underground Garage is about 50/50. Sometimes she talks too much. Also, her playlist gets a little too much into old pop.

I have also listened to Fred Schneider's Party Out of Bounds on Friday nights while driving to the track. Decent change of pace. I have always lliked the New Wave stuff along with the Punk Rock stuff. Fred plays some stuff that's way out there and that can be both good and bad.

I don't think any of the above would play Panic! at the Disco.

18. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

is limewire safe?? ie. no adware etc?? i downloaded kazza back in the day and it sucked, and i have been using bit-torrents ever since.