1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chad Lewin #848 and Nick Scoggins #111 Looking for some help

Discussion in 'General' started by ChadLewin848, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Cool that you guys are doing this.:up: If you ever come near Charlotte NC I'll buy ya a beer.:beer:

2. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I'll give you some cash at Talladega.

3. slidewayzBLAKE

slidewayzBLAKE I do the doubles

good luck bro and the way you back it in to turn 1 is crazy. hit me up at tally am #199 PEACE

4. Casket Crew Racing

Casket Crew Racing Nosferatu

they're drivin' a brown van with fur and big floppy ears...........:Poke: on thier way to aspen.

just playin. what's up guys.

5. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

PM me if you need anything in the Ohio area. Living in Columbus, the heart of this cornfield and cow pasture.

:)

6. ChadLewin848

ChadLewin848 Realtor | Racer

Hey thank you so much for the offer Paigebert, sorry don't know your name lol.. We should definitely meet up at Talladega. We will be there the wedesnday night before the weekend. We can't stress enough how much this is appreciated. HAHA we will give you a tour of are glorious home on wheels.

Ya turn one at Jennings was fun lol. Let's thank Suzuki for that slipper clutch. For sure I'll look for you at Talladega, How did you do at Jennings?

7. slidewayzBLAKE

good and bad in the first nov 600 race on the start going into turn one i was on the out side and i guess a guy lost the front low sided and i had no were to go so i crashed. then i had a sv650 race shortly after won that. forgot to put on the tire warrmers so in the next 650 race i low sided in turn 7 luckly the bike had no damage so i rode in to the pits raced the sv in the 600 race got 12th and then got 3rd in formal 2.

8. ChadLewin848

HAHA Dumb and Dumber is one of my all time favorite movies. I would definitely roll in that van if I had it lol

Sucks you crashed a lot but obviously you were riding good. Keep it on two and win some championships this year. I'll be routin for you at Talladega.

9. slidewayzBLAKE

thanks alot and good luck at tally PEACE

10. gawarrior

gawarrior Well-Known Member

Chad, wuz up bro!!!! So you really doing it huh? Good luck with everything. I will ask around to see if I can find anyone to help you and nick out:up:

I am going to finally do some races this year myself so I hope to see you at some races this year. I will be at Barber may 6-7 and also at Road Atlanta in June.

Guys, let me vouch for Chad...he stayed at my house 2 years ago during the GNF's. After only 6 months of riding and just a few races he was turning 1:36 lap times at Road Atlanta in only 6 laps of practice:bow: by the end of the week he was running 1:30's consistantly...on a crashed bike!!!! I really believe if given the chance he can be competative in the AMA...and at only 20 years old he has plenty of time to improve and have a looong racing career.

bro I hope it works out for you. I will do what I can to help you in any way.

11. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

My name is Paige and I am an official so find me in the tower at Talladega. :)

12. ChadLewin848

Hey what's up chad??? How you been? Ya we are really doing it. I'm going all out this year. Got a new GSXR1000 good suspension, motor everything so it should be good. driving from the first wera national round, it went ok I ran with the front group for half the race until i clipped a rider and lost a bunch of time but i was right there with times so i was excited. PM yur number, I got a new phone so I lost it. We gotta meet up at Road Atlanta cuz im gonna race it this year. Let me know when your racing too. I'll come help you pit if I am around. Take care.

Nice to meet you Paige. Thanks again so much. We will for sure come bug you at Talladega lol. Take care til then.

13. gawarrior

been pretty good chad. I remember you talking about riding the GSXR 1000 last year. I am sure you will do great on it..it is a great bike. I got the new R6 and freaking love it!!!! I was considering racing before but after getting this bike and a few other things falling into place I am going to do it this year. Just the tracks and races here in the southeast though.

I will shoot you a PM here in second....

14. ChadLewin848

Awesome...ya be prepared...your gonna be addicted lol maybe u should take up smoking instead its cheaper. Ya that new r6 is sweet i hear, you should do good.

15. James223

James223 Well-Known Member

Idea

Hey man,
    Been following this thread and thought I may offer another kind of service to you guys

It might be cool to have a web-site dedicated to this ALL OUT year of effort for potential sponsors and just the WERA crowd to keep up w/ you guys

I own a web-development shop here in Atlanta and would love to get this going if you are interested totally free of charge obviously and we would even pay to get the name and such that goes along with it

Might be a good way to get out there and have people take notice and ALWAYS know where you are going to be.

let me know what you think.. we could do updates via phone or what not and I could build it in for you guys

James
    EX #223

16. ChadLewin848

Awesome...thanks so much James. I will be giving you a call today to go over everything.

17. gawarrior

Chad Let me know when you get this website setup.

18. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

hey........ya'll need a lot of help. chad.....what a show you were putting on going into t-1 at jennings this past weekend. everyone was lined up on pit wall to watch that shit. i can't wait to see some more of that. and nick....it was cool meeting you after watching you ride at the gnf last year. i enjoyed dicing w/ you this past weekend. i'm sure we'll meet again out there this year plenty of times. i'll see ya'll at tally. good luck this year.

19. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

All I have to say is this has sooooo much potential...

I have a vision, and a Motley Crue inspired soundtrack!! Does the bus have a "pole"?

:up:

20. ChadLewin848

Ya for sure once the website is done I'll post it so everyone knows it.

Thanks Skip, thank god for slipper clutch. Hows the collarbone? Still gonna be able to race at Tally???

haha I just might have to get a pole installed in the trailer...not a bad idea