Dirt Tracking this week?

Discussion in 'General' started by Red Fox Racing, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Anybody in ATL to Macon dirt tracking this week after X-Mas? Looking for some place to slide. Thanks

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

:stupid: lets play. im up for a drive.

3. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

fixin to work on that now. see new thread. New Year's Day?

4. jas453228

jas453228 Well-Known Member

dirttrack

do u have a track to ride on?

5. B.Augie

B.Augie Wera 930

me and the boys just "cut up" a track in the back yard with the Tahoe! 9 or 10 turns over a 250 by 300 ft. area. We need to get some hay bales out there now to block the treeline,ect. Where can I get some covers for them to slow the rotting down?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Drum liners - basically big think garbage bags. Usually available at any commercial supply place not sure about Home Depot or the like.

7. T.Augie

T.Augie Well-Known Member

Better yet come up with a way to protect the new pine trees you planted in the middle of the new and improved dirt track. In addition a way to protect my poor dark green car from the dust screen that takes over the back 3 acres. Or I can pray for rain to keep the dust down!!!:D

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Some of the MX catalogs show bale covers in the back. We got some from Parts Unlimited, they look good but are for DoubleBales.

You have to now run a sprinkler system to keep the dust down and the grip up, water it the night before.:D
    They turn out to be A LOT of WORK....

9. T.Augie

T.Augie Well-Known Member

I guess between the 4 men/boys they will be very good at washing cars and dusting inside the house.:D