Ben Bos vs Eric Bos

Discussion in 'General' started by fbr, Dec 16, 2005.

1. fbr

fbr Well-Known Member

Who thinks Ben will acheive more on the Duc in america than his brother did. Do you feel with Ben's past success in WSB from his Ducati days will help him with his return to the tracks he has ridden on many times? I mean will he be in the front right out of the box or do you believe he will need a few races to get used to the twin again? Either way I hope he does well because I'm tired of the Mladin show..........

2. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

Ben and Eric are much alike ... on the days that the stars align, the tires are right, and the bike is working ... they do well.

All the rest of the time ... not so much.

:D

- Roach

3. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

I think Ben will do better than Eric on the Duc!!

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

ben beat the lap record at daytona the first ever day on the 999, i think he has a very good chance to do well.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2005
  5. CWN racing

CWN racing Well-Known Member

I think the problem with them is they lose focus, 2 years ago Ben went really well on the CBR but he would crash out or lead a couple of laps and fall off. They are def. fast, probably 2 of the fastest in the AMA pits but can they do it for 20+ laps?

6. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

Personally I think their time has come and gone.......

Dawn

7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

So what, Ben wins practice but Eric took three race wins last year. I think Ben knows he is on his one of his bizzion last chances and will do well.

David

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Gotta agree.

9. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Mladin is EXACTLY the same. Except the difference being, he doesnt sit around hoping for stars to align, he puts the hard work behind the scenes to make damn sure the stars align. But once out on the track, he can only do what his bike and tires alow him, just like the Bostroms.

Dont get me wrong, I really hope Ben does well. Almost as much as I hope Neil wins AMA.....:up:

10. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Well since they are still being paid to be factory riders I wouldsay their time is still around.:Poke:

11. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

LOL. The stars will align. This will be Miguel's year. :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on what you mean by rotation...I mean speed....I mean time!

I don't think either will ever win the championship and don't think they're all that any more. Of course I never did get the draw - well Ben's is obvious, he sells product and that's got nothing to do with his finishes.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Eric used to be one of the 3 best American roadracers. He stayed in the US too long and wasted his talent, in my opinion. At his best (3 to 5 days a year), Ben was almost as good.

Their best years seem firmly behind them. Then again, I wrongly said that about Miguel before 2004. :)

14. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

You left out the part about breaking the bike in half after doing that :D

- Roach

15. RobeyRacer

RobeyRacer Well-Known Member

You know, I see this stated a lot. However, when he did not win, where was he? To me, that makes the difference. When everything is not right, can you still run up front.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2005
  16. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

As much as a fan of Ben as I am, I have to go with my hubby on this one. :(

I don't understand why he/they are either hot or just totally not.

17. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

They are the SoCal version of Max Biaggi...

18. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Ohhh, that's gotta sting. :D

19. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Well not really..........The Bostroms have rides.:D

20. RobeyRacer

RobeyRacer Well-Known Member

No......that stings. I think he's going to need some salve on that one:wow: :up:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2005