1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel Bearing's Recent Activity

1. Wheel Bearing replied to the thread MotoGP | 2024 | Race 4 | Spain | Jerez | April 26-28.

Impossible, all the MM fanbois on facebook said he's sand bagging.

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:57 PM
  2. Wheel Bearing liked GRH's post in the thread Crackheads of Facebook Marketplace.

I would have stopped when the Bro comments started

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:36 PM
  3. Wheel Bearing liked motion's post in the thread Crackheads of Facebook Marketplace.

Put up some free fishing poles 2 days ago. A lady who wants them for her kids spoke up first, seconds after I posted them. After 5-6...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:31 PM
  4. Wheel Bearing liked hayes131's post in the thread MotoAmerica | 2024 | Road Atlanta | April 19-21.

Gawd, believe me PLEASE that I’ve tried!!! Straight shaming them has gotten me nowhere!!

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  5. Wheel Bearing replied to the thread WERA Lifetime member.

I'm fine with the lamination, I mean the whole size of the card just needs to be made like 2 mm skinner so it'll fit in a normal wallet...

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  6. Wheel Bearing liked Mongo's post in the thread WERA Lifetime member.

I hate it too but every time I price one of the fancy printers to do a cool license I go back to lamination of a business card ain't all...

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:33 PM
  7. Wheel Bearing replied to the thread MotoAmerica | 2024 | Road Atlanta | April 19-21.

He should go be the team manager for AOD...first order of business...using his Yamaha loyalty and getting those boys a quiet generator...

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:25 PM
  8. Wheel Bearing liked pickled egg's post in the thread Auto techs pricing question.

If you knew what you were doing, you wouldn’t have taken it someplace to be diagnosed. So pay the man.

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:11 AM
  9. Wheel Bearing liked tony 340's post in the thread Auto techs pricing question.

My local diesel semi guy is 200/hr My local mom and pop custom machinist is 350/hr Paying the guys is easy. It's keeping the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:11 AM
  10. Wheel Bearing liked BrentA's post in the thread Crackheads of Facebook Marketplace.

Not FB, but it's a classic... [img]

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:40 AM
  11. Wheel Bearing replied to the thread WERA Lifetime member.

Money is too easy to pass up. I'm just bummed I'm a little too young and missed out on the hay day of OIF/OEF as a retired .mil, working...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:45 AM
  12. Wheel Bearing liked rd400racer's post in the thread WERA Lifetime member.

I'm out there now:D

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:43 AM
  13. Wheel Bearing replied to the thread Crackheads of Facebook Marketplace.

Have you seen how many mouth breathers on here can't figure out how to post pictures of the bike they're trying to sell? Or say "too...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:17 AM
  14. Wheel Bearing liked socalrider's post in the thread Crackheads of Facebook Marketplace.

80% of FB marketplace responses are bots. Not a human. So it would be pointless to have them sign up, they are just a script. 19% of...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:14 AM
  15. Wheel Bearing replied to the thread WERA Lifetime member.

I knew about this but I just wanted to see if there was going to be a chance the membership card would ever actually be made to the same...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:11 AM