1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TurboBlew's Recent Activity

1. TurboBlew liked skidooboy's post in the thread Question for Ford Mechanics.

Not a fan of the 10,000 mile oil changes, and if you do some research, many point to this is "sufficient" to get you through your...

Mar 1, 2024 at 9:18 PM
  2. TurboBlew replied to the thread Question for Ford Mechanics.

I would dump whatever is in the engine and figure out which synth youre gona use, change it, and send it. The OLM counts time based on...

Mar 1, 2024 at 2:36 PM
  3. TurboBlew liked GRH's post in the thread Question for Ford Mechanics.

I'd change the oil, cheap insurance, but I'm not the type to go 10k between oil changes either

Mar 1, 2024 at 2:28 PM
  4. TurboBlew liked SpeedyTide's post in the thread Official YouTube Video Thread.

Lawler slaps Kaufman on Letterman @8:01 [MEDIA]

Mar 1, 2024 at 2:27 PM
  5. TurboBlew liked YamahaRick's post in the thread Official YouTube Video Thread.

[MEDIA]

Mar 1, 2024 at 2:27 PM
  6. TurboBlew liked Gino230's post in the thread You Know What to Say About This.

I watched the Netflix doc on him, never seen a pro wrestling match so it was entertaining. The part I cracked up about the most- people...

Mar 1, 2024 at 1:36 PM
  7. TurboBlew liked MGM's post in the thread You Know What to Say About This.

Holy hell, is that Robby-Bobby on the right?

Mar 1, 2024 at 1:35 PM
  8. TurboBlew liked Mechdziner714's post in the thread School me on enclosed trailer set-up.

If you think you need a 7x14, get the 7x16

Mar 1, 2024 at 1:34 PM
  9. TurboBlew replied to the thread Race Van thread.

my buddy just got this sweet ride... [IMG] He has some rough layout ideas and an April appointment for it to be built out with a murphy...

Mar 1, 2024 at 5:49 AM
  10. TurboBlew liked chobes's post in the thread Chat GPT - Birth of Skynet?.

[ATTACH]

Chat_GPT.jpeg Mar 1, 2024 at 4:28 AM
  11. TurboBlew liked Resident Plarp's post in the thread Dirt bikes.

In the business, YZ250 owners can’t discern why the YZ250F parts they bought won’t fit. I mean, it’s only one letter, but reading IS hard.

Feb 29, 2024 at 9:11 PM
  12. TurboBlew liked khill's post in the thread How do you steer?.

I get that, my main point was letting people know, yes, you counter steer, yes, you use your body and yes, you use both. I don't do...

Feb 28, 2024 at 8:19 PM
  13. TurboBlew liked Captain Poo Poo Pants III's post in the thread How do you steer?.

After I hook my feet into my foot anchors I just press down on the foot peg and pull up on the opposite side anchor. Instant steering.

Feb 28, 2024 at 8:05 PM
  14. TurboBlew liked metricdevilmoto's post in the thread 2016 R6 Fork differences.

You're right and wrong. The picture definitely shows an 06-07 fork cap (off bike) compared to an 08-15 fork cap (on bike). The 16 R6...

Feb 28, 2024 at 8:01 PM
  15. TurboBlew replied to the thread School me on enclosed trailer set-up.

dual axle you want a minimum of 2 spare tires. And hope you dont have to do a bunch of backing turns. Also if considering a 16 might as...

Feb 28, 2024 at 7:59 PM