1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ToofPic's Recent Activity

1. ToofPic replied to the thread Dog Training Collar.

Their kids tried to ride him like a horse.I tried to tell them,he wasnt ok with it.My dog eventually bit one of the little shits.While I...

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:56 PM
  2. ToofPic liked auminer's post in the thread Dog Training Collar.

If you need help digging a hole for the neighbor, just holler. :mad:

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:51 PM
  3. ToofPic liked CBRRRRR999's post in the thread Ear fuzz.

I pay extra for them to boost the economy.

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:20 PM
  4. ToofPic liked joec's post in the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

it also fairly narrow through there when you have a big boat coming or leaving. they have very limited visibility over the bow. they...

1000008261.jpeg Mar 28, 2024 at 5:08 PM
  5. ToofPic liked HPPT's post in the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

The vehicles that were parked on the bridge were the workers'. The last car to cross the bridge did it 30 seconds before the collapse.

Mar 28, 2024 at 5:06 PM
  6. ToofPic liked In Your Corner's post in the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

The more information comes out, the more this looks deliberate.

Mar 28, 2024 at 5:02 PM
  7. ToofPic liked dtalbott's post in the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

I'll go through many little towns to avoid DC and Baltimore.

Mar 28, 2024 at 5:02 PM
  8. ToofPic liked VR45 Troll's post in the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

It's fucking espionage. Russian, Chinese or the goddamn Arabs.

Mar 28, 2024 at 5:01 PM
  9. ToofPic liked 2blueYam's post in the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

No tunnel on this route, so all the hazmat, fuel, and explosives on I-95 go on this way. That includes campers, motorhomes, and toy...

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:59 PM
  10. ToofPic liked Gino230's post in the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

This will be the latest excuse by OneX as to why my shirts still aren't here.

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:58 PM
  11. ToofPic liked 418's post in the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

Is that bridge the one that's super narrow with just two lanes each way and no shoulder at all? That thing always gave me the heebie...

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:58 PM
  12. ToofPic liked 27's post in the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

a hacking and reset of the control systems… unless that was rhetorical… and I’m not captain obvious

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:57 PM
  13. ToofPic liked pjzocc's post in the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

Wife and kids make fun of me because I hate going over big bridges over the water. This is absolutely one of my biggest fears.

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:57 PM
  14. ToofPic liked The Todd's post in the thread Slimey Crud Run, 5/2/21- in the group, the Harley Pan American?.

Yeah/nas, it's not even out yet. One of two Harley Engineers in our group ride was on one. Hello everyone. This is my post about the...

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:55 PM
  15. ToofPic replied to the thread Ear fuzz.

Such a great thread, that I have avoided reading, cause it hits home!! Damn eyebrows like a wooly mammoth, ear hair driving me nuts,and...

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:51 PM