1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

socalrider's Recent Activity

1. socalrider replied to the thread Crackheads of Facebook Marketplace.

I sold a quad and a bunk bed on Facebook MP but it took a while and I had to sift through the "still available" questions to get to a...

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:37 PM
  2. socalrider replied to the thread Crackheads of Facebook Marketplace.

80% of FB marketplace responses are bots. Not a human. So it would be pointless to have them sign up, they are just a script. 19% of...

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:36 PM
  3. socalrider replied to the thread RIP Alex Bub.

RIP racer and friend of Ken.

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:16 PM
  4. socalrider liked Gino230's post in the thread The OneX Team Shirt Debacle.

Didn't make the Qualifying cutoff. Rode like a squid. Since the crashes last year, I'm just slower. I've been doing lots of riding,...

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:29 AM
  5. socalrider liked auminer's post in the thread Key Bridge Salvage Photography.

[IMG]

Apr 21, 2024 at 11:01 AM
  6. socalrider liked YamahaRick's post in the thread Automotive Electrical Question - F250 Upfitter switch.

Been there, done that, wrote the book on it. Multiple volumes.

Apr 21, 2024 at 10:45 AM
  7. socalrider replied to the thread Automotive Electrical Question - F250 Upfitter switch.

I. Am. A. Complete. Fxcking. Moron. I work on Air conditioning and furnaces all day. I have 3 screaming kids running around me while...

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:20 PM
  8. socalrider liked A. Barrister's post in the thread Automotive Electrical Question - F250 Upfitter switch.

I would imagine pretty easy. Just transfer the power wire in the fusebox to the compressor from the current switch relay to another one.

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:07 PM
  9. socalrider liked A. Barrister's post in the thread Automotive Electrical Question - F250 Upfitter switch.

How hard is it to switch it to one of the other 5 switches/relays?

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:07 PM
  10. socalrider replied to the thread Automotive Electrical Question - F250 Upfitter switch.

Probably not hard, I'll try that next I think. I am also going to just hard wire (no switch or relay) from battery to compressor and see...

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:29 PM
  11. socalrider replied to the thread Automotive Electrical Question - F250 Upfitter switch.

Had to go through my amazon history, it was actually this kit.

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:57 PM
  12. socalrider posted a new thread.

Automotive Electrical Question - F250 Upfitter switch

I have a 2019 F250 Lariat super duty. There are (6) upfitter switches in the top center of the cab that come pre-wired to relays in the...

Forum: General

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:54 PM