Robby-Bobby's Recent Activity

1. Robby-Bobby replied to the thread What bike to restore? Cheap and parts easily accessible..

I think I have a late 80's maybe fj700 I wanna say I might have even listed it on the beeb if you want to see pics.

Jul 26, 2024 at 4:35 AM
  2. Robby-Bobby replied to the thread What bike to restore? Cheap and parts easily accessible..

If you are mechanical and want to make some decent money (depending on how much work you do yourself) I also have a matching numbers 65...

Jul 26, 2024 at 4:34 AM
  3. Robby-Bobby replied to the thread What bike to restore? Cheap and parts easily accessible..

I think I actually have a CB or CL project. Basically all there, but would be a nice candidate. I actually hooked up a battery and it...

Jul 26, 2024 at 4:32 AM
  4. Robby-Bobby liked 27's post in the thread New Ducati V4.

yeah I know you know the bikes and a bit about racing… ;) you also know too many pencil pushers get too much influence into race...

Jul 26, 2024 at 1:08 AM
  5. Robby-Bobby replied to the thread What bike to restore? Cheap and parts easily accessible..

From the Personal Side- Get something you can ALL use and ride, and enjoy and share. From the business side- Get something that yall...

Jul 26, 2024 at 12:56 AM
  6. Robby-Bobby replied to the thread New Ducati V4.

I was a Ducati Dealer for many years up and always wondered that. But at the same time keep it as a "sexy streetbike" and keep them...

Jul 26, 2024 at 12:29 AM
  7. Robby-Bobby replied to the thread MotoGP | 2025 | Silly Season.

Thats FUCKED!

Jul 26, 2024 at 12:18 AM
  8. Robby-Bobby replied to the thread New Ducati V4.

I always wondered why the "R" model bikes didnt get the dual arm, I mean, I am not an engineer, and obviously countless people are...

Jul 26, 2024 at 12:10 AM
  9. Robby-Bobby liked metricdevilmoto's post in the thread New Ducati V4.

BMW would tell you that paralever and telelever were the future and pinnacle of suspension planning dynamics. Until they were building a...

Jul 26, 2024 at 12:08 AM
  10. Robby-Bobby liked metricdevilmoto's post in the thread New Ducati V4.

In MotoGP, where performance rules and prototype is king, can anyone point me to where Ducati used a SSSA? Right.

Jul 26, 2024 at 12:08 AM
  11. Robby-Bobby replied to the thread Is Joe Roberts ready for MotoGP?.

Man I am so turned around... I thought he was rumored to take the Gresini seat left by MM. Was that ever or a thing or have I smoked...

Jul 25, 2024 at 7:23 AM
  12. Robby-Bobby replied to the thread Is Joe Roberts ready for MotoGP?.

If Miguel goes to Pramac, is it such a hard No that Joe gets called to replace Oliveira?

Jul 25, 2024 at 6:30 AM
  13. Robby-Bobby replied to the thread Who broke the beeb???.

He must have gotten the letters from my attorneys and tried to flip the dungeon back on meanwhile Papa was refragmenting the mainframe...

Jul 25, 2024 at 2:25 AM
  14. Robby-Bobby replied to the thread 2024 Motocross Championship Series - Discussions.

Obviously not, they haven't mysteriously dropped dead or went into cardiac arrest during a moto.

Jul 24, 2024 at 3:50 PM
  15. Robby-Bobby replied to the thread Worldwide Network outages.

So basically Southwest won the MotoGp championship on a Carbed 1999 R1?

Jul 20, 2024 at 8:53 AM