1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

redtailracing's Recent Activity

1. redtailracing liked gt#179's post in the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

I've had the MRP upper and a defender lower for over 15 years now and figured it was time to upgrade the lower to the ambi setup. I...

Jun 19, 2024 at 10:03 PM
  2. redtailracing replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Kickass. Just figure out what muzzle device you want to use and do a p&w. Pretty sure a literal tac weld is sufficient. I run a p&w...

Jun 19, 2024 at 12:46 PM
  3. redtailracing replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Gotcha. This makes sense and I can understand. Hell I have around 20 guns myself. And they all have a different purpose or thought...

Jun 19, 2024 at 11:57 AM
  4. redtailracing liked britx303's post in the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

For me it’s as jedb said, but also because I have multiple shooters in the household. Gives a basic AR for everybody.

Jun 19, 2024 at 9:42 AM
  5. redtailracing replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

What length barrel? Sounds like a nice build, albeit a bit of a Frankenstein but I have one of those myself and it’s one of my...

Jun 19, 2024 at 9:41 AM
  6. redtailracing replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Genuinely curious, what is the appeal to just stockpiling the same type of rifle? Not trying to be rude but I know tons of people who do...

Jun 18, 2024 at 9:50 PM
  7. redtailracing liked Steeltoe's post in the thread Jorge Lorenzo vs Dani Pedrosa boxing match June 20, 2024 Barcelona | Fight thread.

Nope. They're mostly titanium at this point.

Jun 18, 2024 at 3:08 PM
  8. redtailracing liked Yama-saurus's post in the thread Jorge Lorenzo vs Dani Pedrosa boxing match June 20, 2024 Barcelona | Fight thread.

And yall know Dani is going to break a collar bone somehow, right ?

Jun 18, 2024 at 3:07 PM
  9. redtailracing replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Apparently so! Lol ya know, for living in a rather commie section of country, yall sure have made a habit out of being free :p:rock:

Jun 18, 2024 at 9:38 AM
  10. redtailracing replied to the thread Be careful out there.

Sorry to hear man, my condolences to you and your family. But I’ll also echo Dave K’s sentiment. I’m not gonna say it’s the perfect way...

Jun 18, 2024 at 9:35 AM
  11. redtailracing liked Dave K's post in the thread Be careful out there.

Dan, he went out like a man and I hope I go out like that instead of plugged into a shit ton of machines with tubes up my nose and out...

Jun 18, 2024 at 9:32 AM
  12. redtailracing replied to the thread Unpopular Opinion - Motos & Life Insurance.

Genuinely curious - do you have family who depend on you or who you depend on?

Jun 18, 2024 at 9:31 AM
  13. redtailracing replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

I need all you sumbitches to take a little excursion down to some of the more free states in the south. I don’t have enough shooting...

Jun 17, 2024 at 9:08 PM
  14. redtailracing replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Oh now you’re talking dirty to me. Very interested in your data compilation. also, rifles are more fun than pistols so uh… good luck....

Jun 17, 2024 at 8:13 PM
  15. redtailracing liked S Tsotsoros's post in the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Great day at the range with @StaccatoFan and his Son yesterday. We were able to compare the shooting experience of several handguns...

Jun 17, 2024 at 8:12 PM