1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rance Taylor's Recent Activity

1. Rance Taylor liked henry_carlson's post in the thread World SBK | Round 6 | Czech Round | July 19-21 2024.

Wait a second, I seem to remember everyone boasting about how WSBK was the best racing series around not too long ago :rolleyes:

Jul 21, 2024 at 4:25 PM
  2. Rance Taylor liked redtailracing's post in the thread World SBK | Round 6 | Czech Round | July 19-21 2024.

Before topraks run these last 2 rounds, the racing was maybe the best of all the series I follow (WSBK, GP, MA). The first, what 3 or 4...

Jul 21, 2024 at 4:24 PM
  3. Rance Taylor liked britx303's post in the thread Brand New Racer - Double Duty Advice.

Double duty as in 2 bikes? Don’t do that as a newbie. Focus on one. Or double duty as in multiple classes on one bike? Yes do that. Do...

Jul 21, 2024 at 4:21 PM
  4. Rance Taylor liked Mongo's post in the thread Brand New Racer - Double Duty Advice.

No on the 650 in C. Not allowed unless you can show me you're fast enough on it to run with them. As they said, ride the SV in LW and...

Jul 21, 2024 at 4:21 PM