1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pjzocc's Recent Activity

1. pjzocc liked Gino230's post in the thread When you think you're the baddest guy at the track day....

One thing I'll never regret about my MotoAmerica adventure, is getting to be on track with some of the best in the world. I'm fascinated...

Jun 11, 2024 at 4:28 PM
  2. pjzocc liked Shane Hucks's post in the thread When you think you're the baddest guy at the track day....

That's awesome man. Brad and I remain good friends to this day. He was instrumental with me getting into racing. Mark at Suzuki of...

Jun 11, 2024 at 4:21 PM
  3. pjzocc replied to the thread When you think you're the baddest guy at the track day....

Brad won’t remember me from an ant but I remember him to be a solid dude. Tell him I said hi! I remember Kevin was just starting up his...

Jun 11, 2024 at 4:19 PM
  4. pjzocc replied to the thread When you think you're the baddest guy at the track day....

I was at that track day! My first ever time on a racetrack. Brad Coleman convinced me to go.

Jun 10, 2024 at 8:40 PM
  5. pjzocc liked Shane Hucks's post in the thread When you think you're the baddest guy at the track day....

Back in the day, around 1999-2000, can't remember which exactly, Kevin Schwantz was hanging around the Suzuki of Charlotte dealership,...

Jun 10, 2024 at 8:39 PM
  6. pjzocc replied to the thread 101st LOUDON CLASSIC.

under a rain delay again apparently

Jun 8, 2024 at 3:47 PM
  7. pjzocc replied to the thread 101st LOUDON CLASSIC.

need a subscription ? cant find it... edit: nevermind I was looking under mx apparently

Jun 8, 2024 at 3:43 PM
  8. pjzocc liked Razr's post in the thread Roller Dogs.

They come out looking just like they did when they went in :D recycled

Jun 8, 2024 at 2:40 PM
  9. pjzocc replied to the thread Roller Dogs.

I've always been afraid to try one of those things. hashtag diarrhea sticks

Jun 7, 2024