1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mpusch's Recent Activity

1. mpusch liked HPPT's post in the thread yamaha-deegan-cheated-at-loretta-it-looks-very-suspicious.

That's the point of the rule.

Jan 24, 2023 at 5:05 PM
  2. mpusch liked backbone's post in the thread yamaha-deegan-cheated-at-loretta-it-looks-very-suspicious.

It's pretty simple then.... you wouldn't enter the race. :P

Jan 24, 2023 at 5:02 PM
  3. mpusch liked HPPT's post in the thread yamaha-deegan-cheated-at-loretta-it-looks-very-suspicious.

Yeah, I'm sure they will go out of their way to protect the claimant's identity.

Jan 24, 2023 at 5:02 PM
  4. mpusch liked KWyman133's post in the thread 6D ATS -1R.

If anyone wants a bro deal on 6D send me an email through my website contact form and I’ll sort you out myself www.kylewyman.com/connect

Jan 24, 2023 at 3:12 PM
  5. mpusch liked Saiyan66's post in the thread The Ultimate Trackday Snack?.

Definitely go with an MLT (mutton, lettuce & tomato) where the mutton is nice and lean................

Jan 24, 2023 at 12:19 PM
  6. mpusch replied to the thread The 2022-2023 NFL season..

Played like frauds. Cincy outplayed us almost every way, as mentioned above. They won the trenches and our secondary was also in pieces.

Jan 22, 2023 at 7:40 PM
  7. mpusch liked Banditracer's post in the thread The 2022-2023 NFL season..

Bills front's got manhandled on both sides of the ball. Overall I don't think they're that talented, Josh Allen has to be Superman way...

Jan 22, 2023 at 7:40 PM