1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kenessex's Recent Activity

1. kenessex replied to the thread Don't let the door hit you in the ass Freddie.

I raced against Freddie at IRP one year in the late 70s. He was on an RD400 and I was on my CB400F. Although he did beat me I am still...

Jul 26, 2024 at 10:32 AM
  2. kenessex replied to the thread What bike to restore? Cheap and parts easily accessible..

Where are you located? Maybe I have a deal for you. FZ600 racebike with SV650 front end and wheels along with an FZ600 street/race bike...

Jul 26, 2024 at 10:28 AM
  3. kenessex replied to the thread What bike to restore? Cheap and parts easily accessible..

I would look at a Yamaha SR500 as a place to start. There are lots interchangeable Yamaha parts from other bikes that fit right on and...

Jul 26, 2024 at 1:07 AM
  4. kenessex replied to the thread MotoGP | 2025 | Silly Season.

I think if Joe gets the shot, he will be very comparable to Raul when he gets some experience on the bike. I could see them being very...

Jul 25, 2024 at 6:58 PM
  5. kenessex liked ToofPic's post in the thread No, I’m not reopening the Dungeon!.

If You! only knew how much China already owns,not only of those 3 states you mentioned, but the rest of Merica.They already have a...

Jul 25, 2024 at 6:55 PM
  6. kenessex replied to the thread No, I’m not reopening the Dungeon!.

Then we should be able to get a whole bundle of money for those states to cover the money we would lose in taxes. I think they deserve...

Jul 25, 2024 at 4:35 PM
  7. kenessex replied to the thread Who broke the beeb???.

This was in 1974, so "woke" wasn't much of a thing. I was working in an autoparts warehouse in Milwaukee, and alcohol was an important...

Jul 25, 2024 at 12:17 PM
  8. kenessex replied to the thread Who broke the beeb???.

I used to work with a guy that was called BooBoo. I asked the boss why and he replied that it was better than calling him Fuck Up.

Jul 25, 2024 at 10:49 AM
  9. kenessex replied to the thread No, I’m not reopening the Dungeon!.

The world has a history of buying and selling land between countries. We bought the Louisiana Purchase from France and Alaska from...

Jul 25, 2024 at 9:51 AM
  10. kenessex replied to the thread Living in the Southeast.. SC/NC/GA.

Our niece just got married in Athens, AL. It is really nice around there.

Jul 23, 2024 at 9:15 PM
  11. kenessex replied to the thread OK sparkies, riddle me this..

My bicycle now has the front brake on the right where it belongs.

Jul 23, 2024 at 9:13 PM
  12. kenessex replied to the thread RIP Carl Anderson.

I met Carl at VMD back when AHRMA was running it. He was a gentleman and a racer. RIP

Jul 23, 2024 at 4:46 PM
  13. kenessex replied to the thread rip little dude. cat baitor..

Sorry for your loss Joe. RIP Bait.

Jul 23, 2024 at 4:43 PM
  14. kenessex replied to the thread Y'all is Mongo ok? Someone crashed the Weinermobile..

So, it was a kinda roller dog.

Jul 23, 2024 at 4:41 PM
  15. kenessex replied to the thread Worldwide Network outages.

I guess they took your post as permission for stupid, not as advice to go no further.

Jul 21, 2024 at 11:52 AM