1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dobr24's Recent Activity

1. dobr24 replied to the thread rip little dude. cat baitor..

Just went through losing a loved pet. It sucks. Good on you for giving Bait the best life.

Jul 24, 2024 at 7:16 AM
  2. dobr24 liked Razr's post in the thread The Formula One Thread.

What Norris should have done was give the lead to Piastri when first ordered to do so, then instantly try to pass him back. If he made...

Jul 23, 2024 at 7:13 AM
  3. dobr24 replied to the thread The Formula One Thread.

Max is like every other racer out there. He has a huge Ego, which he needs, and will do anything to win. They had to beg Lando to slow...

Jul 22, 2024 at 7:20 AM
  4. dobr24 replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

There is definitely drift when talking suppressed. I would guess that a comp could do the same thing.

Jul 18, 2024 at 3:12 PM
  5. dobr24 replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Good for you, I am currently replacing a couple AR's gas blocks to get them to cycle properly with a whisper pickle on. Every new build...

Jul 18, 2024 at 9:15 AM
  6. dobr24 replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

You will probably want to tune the gas to get it to run perfect. Have an adjustable gas block?

Jul 18, 2024 at 7:36 AM