1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DJ Baker's Recent Activity

1. DJ Baker replied to the thread What bike to restore? Cheap and parts easily accessible..

Buy some old Buell Blasts for next to nothing and turn them into cool bobbers.

Jul 26, 2024 at 7:18 AM
  2. DJ Baker liked pickled egg's post in the thread What bike to restore? Cheap and parts easily accessible..

Parts availability? A GSXR. And you get to choose what bold new graphix to put on it and no one will ever know what year it is. :D

Jul 26, 2024 at 7:13 AM
  3. DJ Baker liked 5axis's post in the thread Official YouTube Video Thread.

[MEDIA]

Jul 26, 2024 at 4:25 AM
  4. DJ Baker liked HPPT's post in the thread Don't let the door hit you in the ass Freddie.

Let me put it in a way that anyone following MotoGP can understand: he got Johann Zarco and Aleix Espargaro to agree that he was doing a...

Jul 26, 2024 at 4:18 AM
  5. DJ Baker liked 27's post in the thread Don't let the door hit you in the ass Freddie.

I’ve never interacted with him and was completely indifferent until…. He started with the bullshit penalties for “racing” I do not agree...

Jul 26, 2024 at 4:18 AM
  6. DJ Baker replied to the thread Don't let the door hit you in the ass Freddie.

Shameful

Jul 26, 2024 at 12:45 AM
  7. DJ Baker liked cBJr's post in the thread Don't let the door hit you in the ass Freddie.

Did he ever answer up to this:...

Jul 26, 2024 at 12:44 AM
  8. DJ Baker liked CRA_Fizzer's post in the thread Don't let the door hit you in the ass Freddie.

This is worthy of it's own post.

Jul 26, 2024 at 12:40 AM
  9. DJ Baker replied to the thread Don't let the door hit you in the ass Freddie.

Just tired of the petty penalties.

Jul 25, 2024 at 1:06 PM
  10. DJ Baker posted a new thread.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass Freddie

https://www.roadracingworld.com/news/motogp-simon-crafar-replaces-freddie-spencer-on-fim-stewards-panel/

Forum: General

Jul 24, 2024 at 6:31 PM
  11. DJ Baker replied to the thread Single Rear Tire Warmer.

Where are you located? I have some that I don't use anymore.

Jul 24, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  12. DJ Baker liked Rdrace42's post in the thread Official YouTube Video Thread.

I don't know man, that girl with the acoustic is impressive.

Jul 24, 2024 at 1:47 PM
  13. DJ Baker liked brex's post in the thread Garage Time Thread.

Do a tribute to Edwards' American flag Castrol theme. [IMG]

Jul 24, 2024 at 10:18 AM
  14. DJ Baker liked racesbikes's post in the thread MotoAmerica - Mid Ohio.

Yooper 10 or downstate 10? Pretty big difference between the two.

Jul 24, 2024 at 10:10 AM
  15. DJ Baker replied to the thread The Petrucci Files.

He's delusional.

Jul 23, 2024 at 10:07 AM