1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Booger's Recent Activity

1. Booger replied to the thread Lizzy Leather accepting leathers alterations, repairs and cleanings.

Where are you based out of, and do you have a mobile set-up that you take to race weekends?

Mar 28, 2024 at 3:48 PM
  2. Booger replied to the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

I used to do a lot of sailing in the waters inside and outside of the bridge. As crazy as it seems, it’s tricky AF getting through that...

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:42 AM
  3. Booger replied to the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

City Gov will have nothing to do with any of this. Mayor Chia Pet is pretty inept. State of Md, the Feds, and the private sector will...

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:53 AM
  4. Booger replied to the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

“Harry Nice”

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:56 PM
  5. Booger replied to the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

Oh right, the Hardy Nice Bridge

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  6. Booger replied to the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

I take that route when I’m heading to the Norfolk/Outer Banks area, but man I hate 301 from Upper Marlboro down to the Tydings Bridge....

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:46 PM
  7. Booger replied to the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

Only about 20%. Most N-S traffic goes through the Ft. McHenry tunnel and the smaller Harbor tunnel.

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:13 AM
  8. Booger replied to the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

I’m not sure it’s going to mess up local commuting all that much. Most locals don’t use the bridge, but we use the hell out of the 2...

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:03 AM
  9. Booger replied to the thread This is going to screw up traffic.

I can see the bridge from my house. Well I could yesterday.

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:13 AM
  10. Booger replied to the thread Road racing in the Wall Street journal.

I didn’t get that from him. I thought he was engaged and genuinely interested in talking to Kayla. And he obviously had some knowledge...

Mar 22, 2024 at 7:41 AM