1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Endurance 2024. Open discussion..

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by regularguy, Oct 26, 2023.

1. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Nope. We raced in 5 of the 6 endurance rounds and I haven't put a VIN on a tech form all year....

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Interesting. I guess I just always put ours up there (Mainly since I pre-printed them.)

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We do keep track of the five and yes some teams did use subs - that were approved by the WERA Pres as stated in the rulebook.

I agree on the endurance results but sadly it's not currently something we can do, I'll ask the code monkeys for the future though.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The 5 rider limit is enforced. We do have rider lists as part of the media report we do for the announcer and any press, not sure what posting it every round would do.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're wrong on the wins/losses, it's more rare than you think but the times it happens definitely stand out. And yeah you've been bitching about lots of things for lots of years :crackup:

Even with all of those improvements over all the years I still don't have a better way to do it.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

With the series popularity picking back up I absolutely agree and plan on doing it for 2024. We still have the ability to record them one our end so it won't be a huge deal.

t11ravis and regularguy like this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You haven't been required to do tech forms all of 2023...

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And just to reiterate since it seems the rumor mill bullshit is still going on about the rider count - yes riders were swapped out during the season for two of the fast teams and yes those swaps were approved ahead of time by Evelyne. No one pulled a fast one or cheated.

9. aod99

aod99 Administrator

Way to kill the thread Sean.

;)

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

11. Hyperdyne

So... About the 2024 schedule.. :D

mrrogers and regularguy like this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Working on it right now... I really need a faster computer at the office, shit is taking forever to fire up :crackup:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

14. Hyperdyne

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The cut and paste isn't always a good thing :crackup:

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well now the endurance part is coming down...don't ask.

17. Hyperdyne

All you big man. Happens to the best of us.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nothing to do with me at all this time - the NC region tho, 100% my dumbass :D

19. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

PIRC is still in? Great news!

20. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

moved to other thread