1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road America / Moto America 2023

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, May 31, 2023.

1. voss555

voss555 Well-Known Member

Got to meet JD at Supercamp. Awesome dude. Hank and I heading the Dairyland Friday night and be there all day Saturday and Sunday and riding Motovid track day Monday. Good luck to everyone!

Once a Wanker.. and 27 like this.
  2. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Looks the Ducati and Suzuki reindexed via software but no mention of power up or power down

3. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

4. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I hope we get the harder fronts, too!

SundaySocial likes this.
  5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I wasn’t being a smart ass on purpose and gave some names but here are some more...

Mark Junge runs the Disrupt Team with Hayden and Jake riding

Boyd Brunner runs the Orange Cat team with Nick of BBS fame spinning wrenches for Ezra and Kaleb

last time I talked to Jake Gagne he was walking and talking to all the kids on minis in the COTA paddock... not for cameras or PR he was by himself and that the kind of guy he is as he chooses to make time for the kids.

Scott Jensen runs the Tytlers SB program with Cam and PJ all who are great...

Nolan is a great kid that I’ve known since he was so little he wasn’t riding yet running around at Indy and Putnam. He has the best rider to never get a ride, Dustin Meador, in his corner now.

like I said the racing paddock has my favorite people in the world. I’ve never seen any not make time for fans in many many years now.

Have a great time!

SundaySocial and Funkm05 like this.
  6. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

TV coverage dying. Streaming packages are what pretty much everyone is counting on now.

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

When they work properly .

Yzasserina, rapidzrx and Banditracer like this.
  8. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Yep. Screenshot_20230601-193236.png

9. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Yeah, and he did it on a messed-up knee!

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I know you weren’t being a smartass. And I totally get what you were saying. I was just trying to explain my ask a bit more. All good. Much appreciated.

11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

that was just a disclaimer... I wasn’t offended and didn’t think you thought that... my words are often found abrasive by those that aren’t used to me and even some that are :)

Hope you have a great time and make sure to try all the new people too... in order for them to be good old people they need practice being cool now :D

Funkm05 likes this.
  12. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Conspiracy rumor has it that MA really wants JH4 to get "the win" this weekend, so MA are neutering the Duc and Suzi a bit more. :Poke:

13. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I thought only SuperSport bikes were indexed

14. Yama-saurus

Ummm, they are and JH4 rides in the SS class on a Yamaha R6...... :whoosh:

15. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

brain cramp - I was thinking of Josh Herrin (JH2?)

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously y'all. There is one JH. The other is named Herrin.

17. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

I was thinking the R6 would be the ticket at Barber, and they did that goofy race. RA one expects HP and speed to matter more.
    I get pro racing is show business and Josh getting that win makes for a good story to tell, and that the wider media may pick up on.
    The details probably only matter to beebers.

18. Yama-saurus

preach-brother.jpg

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  19. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I guess nobody actually read the release that mentions this update applies to all series under FIM supersport rules including WSS and BSB? :crackup:Yea, the whole FIM is in a global conspiracy to get JH the win.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As it should be.