1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Careful what you say about motoamerica

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, May 20, 2023.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's funny how people think that places like BBS are the norm, where you can come in and freely criticize or even insult the people running the business, generally with no repercussions so long as you don't try to pass lies as facts. This place here is not normal. In the rest of the world, people are thin-skinned and sensitive.

Anyone who has spent time on other platforms and forums should know that. :D

Pixelator, 418, 5axis and 1 other person like this.
  2. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Like here????

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

If you sign up for FB, will you keep your MySpace account?

Bugslayer likes this.
  4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Driving back from AC to Philly (for work only way to get me into that commie no gas pumping state) last week i was pleasantly surprised to see a billboard for teh NJ MA round in September on the AC Expressway. Good job guys.

Of course it looked like the Bagger was bigger and more prominent than the sportbike, but if that's what it takes to get the people to show up then who cares.

Dragginass, Chino52405 and Steeltoe like this.
  5. ChemGuy

Only if you still have a CompuServe login and a 28.8 or better modem.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Think that’s what’s driving the upload connection for Live+?

7. ChemGuy

I heard the issue was someone keeps dying of dysentery or snakebite and hogs all the processor time rebooting Oregon Trail.

pickled egg likes this.
  8. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

It’s unwatchable today

ToofPic and grapemustard like this.
  9. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Ask your granma.

Hondo likes this.
  10. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Fuk em.Just more reason for me to go out on my dock and do some fishing.This is yet another reason why .Not accessible,if you bitch,"your" the problem..and by the way we can charge you for this shit service.and yet people still defend this after they've had years to fix it.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Well since there is no VIR round I won't be going to any this year :oops:

12. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

FWIW, I’m pretty sure it’s one guy administering the FB page. They do engage and respond to criticism, but I’m sure at some point they have to realize there’s no winning with that one guy and bust out the ban hammer. Ben you’re just too much for them I guess. :crackup:

notbostrom likes this.
  13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

This is hurtful.

14. 418

418 Expert #59

Since you were trying to watch the raced on FB for free, I'm assuming you're not a paying customer. Why should they give a shit what you think? And for a guy that supposedly doesn't give a fuck you sure seem butthurt. Weren't you the guy trying to cancel your free MotoGP trail a couple months back? Guess MotoGP sucks too?

I remember when I had to tape WSBK races on Fox Sport South on Thursday night and they were from two months ago at best. Now the live stream doesn't go seamlessly to a phone while on the shitter a 1000 miles away, and people lose their fucking minds.

This is some first world problems shit and you guys seem to insistent on throwing out the baby with the bath water.

I've brought this up before but it's like mfers are just wanting a excuse not to watch. Don't fucking watch, nobody is making you. No motorsport, organization or TV coverage is prefect in any form of motorsports or otherwise. And for all the bitching on here and FB, MotoAmerica has improved, has listened and single handedly saved the sport of professional road racing in this country.

Fucking take it or leave it already. Jeysus.

Gino230, trispdtrip, 2blueYam and 3 others like this.
  15. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Just to be clear that was virs decision not motoamerica. They took motoamerica weekend and gave it to a car group, they offered motoamerica mothers day weekend but they turned it down.

SundaySocial likes this.
  16. pickled egg

If I pay for rare prime rib, and they deliver me a burned chuck steak, I’m supposed to be grateful they actually found a plate to put it on?

Quicktoy and tl1098 like this.
  17. 418

418 Expert #59

No.

I'm saying just don't get the steak. Go get a salad and stop bitching about the steak when you damn well know no matter how well they cook it they won't be able to live up to your lofty expectations.

Better yet, open your own restaurant and put the streak house out of business.

Or just go get Taco Bell.

Taco Bell is always a option.

Dragginass likes this.
  18. pickled egg

So, boycott MA because they overpromise and underdeliver.

K.

19. 418

418 Expert #59

Yes please do.

Go watch golf. I don't give a shit.

Boycott MotoGP too since their app has sucked dick on multiple occasions as well. WSBK, same.

Fuck, just boycott all motorsports. Karen.

Dragginass likes this.
  20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Is this Mongo?:D