1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 3 | COTA | USA | April 14-16

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 3, 2023.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

They were at tally last week and he was riding.

2. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Hopefully they have some good setups on the ‘23 bike.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I postponed my honeymoon for MotoGP. Get your shit together.

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

i postponed my honeymoon for the move across the globe together.

apples and oranges.

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

6. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Bike prep from Tytler's is on point. No worries there.
    The lack of info on CB is by design from the Tytler's camp. Deliberate because of the "dis-pleasure" from the Tytler folks on how an "annoucement" last September of CB's return to MotoA was handled by the popular road racing magazine / internet post. Said atricle was apparently how Tytler discovered the plans for their 2023 season. So they are keeping quiet to make a point.

7. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Someone is so butthurt they can't be bother to type out the full name of the rider? Geez. Insert the "Oh the drama" meme here.

8. prm

prm Well-Known Member

So rather than coming out and saying they were unhappy with road racing world and then moving on, they are playing this game of silence that only makes them look bad? Very strange.

So, Tytlers has figured out the issues the WSBK teams have not yet sorted out? I’ll believe that when I see it. Whatever. Back to topic at hand. Going to miss COTA this year. I wish MotoAmerica still raced during the MotoGP weekend, I enjoyed that added racing. MotoGP is a little lacking as a spectator because you have zero access to see pits, bikes, and riders. I like being able to wander the pits at an NHRA national, supercross, motocross, etc.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2023
    stk0308 likes this.
  9. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Tytler's Racing, like any other team, can or can't say whatever they want to. It's their program to run and promote and I know they have their reasons for lack of info to this point concerning Beaubier. Dave, the team manager, did touch on the subject in the Pressure to Rise episode from Barber last year.
    And no idea about figuring out any WSBK issues. Where did that assumption appear from? That was not any comment I made nor implied. I stated their bike prep was on point, which was a reply to the post of "...I hope their bike prep is better than their PR." :Poke:

10. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Panties in a bunch over some rumors. Should be happy we actually give a toss about whats going on.

But lets actually dive into this, is the intimation that Cam's camp leaked the news?

11. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

woulda been sweet to see him on the Ape

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Excellent weather this weekend for COTA…. Sunny and 80.

13. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Marquez is out. I'm not sure if he's wised up and doesn't want to make his injury worse or he just hates that bike that much.

14. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

well as a 93 fan ..... that sucks.

Quicktoy, Razr, jksoft and 2 others like this.
  15. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Not saying you can't be a fan...but after his torpedo move I noticed a ton of used pull and bear 93 helmets go up for sale on fb marketplace:crackup:

Jim Moore and mglax13 like this.
  16. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

No it wouldn't. We're all tired of watching Americans get their ass handed to them for advertisements and pity points. Breed the young guns or set the never beens on the international stage to pasture.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  17. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Any word on the Beast?

18. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Olive Oil will be there, may even race...

19. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Sorry for fans of his and his sponsors but not for Puig. I can't stand him or his Donald Trump hairdo.

Is Mir back this weekend? Is anyone filling in for Marky Marc?

20. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Them's fightin' words son!!