1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2023 Daytona 200

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, Feb 14, 2023.

1. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

Damn. He's a trooper - looks like quite the wallop.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He needs a scooter or golf cart for sure, he'll never survive 4 days running around that place.

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Think he said he's got some broken ribs ?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Also in a boot and the facial stuff. Just ouch.

5. Banditracer

I hadn't seen he's in a boot. Kudo's to him for being there. Probably figured if he wasn't the riders would call him a pussy. :crackup:

6. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

Man I sure love listening to Josh Hayes speak, even better when numbnutz isn't talking over him!

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Oof, yeah looks like he's hurting, but happy he's there to contribute this weekend.

8. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

We're casting the app here at the shop....

9. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I just realized that this year is the 75th anniversary of my father's first trip to Daytona for "Bike Week" in 1948. Yes, back in the day when they raced on the beach. Somewhere I still have the souvenir program.

My parents attended every year possible. Only things like serving in Vietnam or living in Germany would stop them. After my father retired from the Army after 28 years of service in 1972, they made every race until 2002, 30 years later. He passed away in 2005.

10. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Yes, she won’t be riding this weekend at all according to the news, so he’s filling in.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I was trying to go from a chrome tab to the chromecast. Like I said tho, not a big deal with the app on the tv and all the other options. Just funny as it worked last year.

12. voss555

voss555 Well-Known Member

Mesa proving fast riders are fast on anything!

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never any doubt there. He doesn't even have a size issue to worry about jumping on a smaller bike :D

voss555 likes this.
  14. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Poor Kayla,thats gotta be tough for her.:(

Banditracer likes this.
  15. Banditracer

She is so mature and well spoken for her age, wife and I are pulling for her big time. Her parents did a good job getting her to this point.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Duhamel going over the clipons in turn 1 then bounce up run to the bike and continue until his broken face shield finally brought him in. I was there for that one.

cpettit likes this.
  17. Banditracer

Now they need a couple goats to eat the debris from this one. :D

Rising and ToofPic like this.
  18. ToofPic

That's a shit ton of hay!

19. ToofPic

She is the nicest racer in leathers thats for sure! Got to spend time with her last season,and she took my gf around in her golf cart.She has zero ego,and even goes out into the infield and hangs with fans.

20. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Tenth place after 1st practice. Not too bad for a nearly 20 year old bike...and, um, senior racer.

TurboBlew, cBJr, YamahaRick and 2 others like this.