1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dirt bike dickheads…….??

Discussion in 'General' started by britx303, Dec 13, 2022.

Tags:
  1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

heres my 2020 that resides at 5235 ft in Reno
    [​IMG]

SpeedyE, britx303 and rd400racer like this.
  2. TurboBlew

tis why electric power valves are the sheet...
    look at what the new KTM TBI 300 is making...
    [​IMG]

3. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Because he rides kuntbikes. Dickbikes r 4 dweebs.

turner38 likes this.
  4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

What's your guys opinion on the precious metals market? Bear or bull?

Also is a 1911 longslide a good EDC? Or should i go something newer like a Luger for that?

TIA

Phl218, Clay, TurboBlew and 3 others like this.
  5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

No new server issues to report. You?

Phl218 likes this.
  6. TurboBlew

FTX long & hard!

7. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Ha, same here. Got an ‘07 250f probably 8 years ago, bought all the gear, did some wheelies around the block a few times and parked it. I always have the intention of riding it but I have to drive two hours and have never gotten around to it. Plus now the gas is old and I don’t know carbs so it needs to go to the shop first.

rd400racer likes this.
  8. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I'll give ya tree-fiddy...high as I can go.
    :D

R1Racer99 likes this.
  9. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

Yep, my WR250R is more than enough to follow my granddaughter on her KLX110R :D

britx303 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  10. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Reading what you said you wanted to be able to do, I was pretty confident you'd be happy with the WR-R.

SGVRider and stickboy274 like this.
  11. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

We have that on the books for 2024. Glad to hear it was as good as hyped up to be.

12. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

You doing the hangover on the TTR? I'm still on the fence about it. It's a long drive from here.

I do have a TTR225 but haven't hit any hare scrambles with it. It's a nice bike to have around when we have a noob riding with us. I thought it would be impossible to loop it due to it's lack of power but my buddy managed to accomplish it the first time he rode a dirt bike.

SundaySocial likes this.
  13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Sounds like I’m missing some context on the latest beeb meme. Lately I’m only interested in getting a dirty bike. Been looking all over California for something plated + cheap so I can ride to the trails. I really want a WR but the DRZ also looks interesting and bombproof if not as fun as the WR. I fucking love the jumpy jumpy dirty bikes, I’ve gone to the dark side.

I’d like to take that thing out back and stick an extra long swingarm in the backside. Ride it up some hills fast and hard.

jksoft and rd400racer like this.
  14. britx303

I’ve done a few on the TTR. For a non-committed dirt rider to go out on, I think it’s fine. I’m a C class anyways so bike really doesn’t matter as much IMO…..otherwise I’d never blow past a few of the KTMs that I do…….yeah old fat guys but still………:DYeah a ttr can be looped………I know:p

15. britx303

So if you do the Hangover, are you using a different bike? And now I’ve gotta ask…….if you’re using a different bike, want to sell the TTR and meet at the track? Yes, I’m serious:beer: And to be clear, we are talking about the same race next to Budds Creek, correct?

16. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

That's one of the big reasons for me too. I got my YZ in a trade for a very nice condition XR250. He got the better end of the deal and it's because I was enticed by the 2 stroke. When I finally came to my senses a couple days later I found out that it had a bad cylinder and other issues. As usual, the two stroke fumes clouded my good judgement. It's been sitting at a friends shop for maybe 4 years now, gathering dust. Worst part is that it can be running and a mean machine for about $500. Something else always gets in the way.

But that may change as the guy that owns the shop has some Kawi 2 stroke that he said my son can use and we found a place to ride. Plus my long term dream is to do the double at Vintage Days...road race and do the scramble. I'm sure I wouldn't be able to walk for days afterwards at my age:D

DmanSlam and R1Racer99 like this.
  17. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Speaking of shitbikes, have you seen a Canonfail with the split crankcase? You could do a full rebuild simply by pulling the left side case cover. A great idea considering the bikes almost always blew up after 20 minutes.

18. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

A little patience and a rebuild kit and you'll find these contraptions are not as difficult as this place makes them out to be.

DmanSlam, SGVRider and Banditracer like this.
  19. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Just picked one up, can’t wait to take it for a rip!

38428D1A-8B64-4E45-8C4D-D45A28418B3B.jpeg

ORIF, Triple X, 650 RACER and 8 others like this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I’ll only go as high as tree-foety-nigh, but you won’t need to put it in a crate and ship it to me. ;)