1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another car thread. Wanting a sports car. Which one?

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, May 26, 2022.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Actually that does seem to fit everything he wants, shouldn’t be as expensive as German to maintain, and has his preferred transmission. I would imagine they are one of the more reasonable priced solutions too.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
  2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

They arent "sporty". they are quick in a straight line. An aircraft carrier turns better than they do.

4 seats and sporty is CTS-V/ATS-V, The right Camaro, mustang and a bunch of Euro trash.

Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.
  3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

upload_2022-6-21_12-50-49.jpeg

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. r1owner

r1owner All cars suck!

What about a used Chevy SS 6 speed manual with an LS3?

5. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

we have a v as well. coupe - and it is an awesome car. since its still based on the 4 door, the back seat actually has room, and its holding value very well IMO. we are thinking of getting a blackwing when they start showing up used ...but they will be DEF holding their value over the years! even if/when we get the blackwing we probably will still keep the ctsv...everytime the wife is driving it behind me i think it is absolutely a gorgeous car!

R1Racer99 likes this.
  6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Just getting caught back up on some threads, so my apologies. But … that sounds an awful lot something your future ex-wife said once. :Poke::crackup:

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  7. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

btw we looked at chargers etc and are so glad we got the v instead...dodges are EVERYWHERE...

8. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

An F10 M5 has all the doors and performance you're looking for and can be had for the price range you're looking in. Twin turbo V8, plenty of room for people and stuff, and it drives much smaller than it is. And, if you're so inclined, they were offered with a rowboat trans.

Gino230 likes this.
  9. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I'd get an RS4 or RS6 Avant if you want something sporty that will haul the family and are not overly concerned with reliability.

10. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I like the V was surprised how well there holding there value.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

2014+, but i'm sure he's not into maintaining that thing

Boman Forklift likes this.
  12. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

Both the Ctsv and Camaro

Attached Files:

R1Racer99 likes this.
  13. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

Not your grandpa's caddy

Attached Files:

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

How about a CT4-V Blackwing ?

assjuice cyrus and gixer1100 like this.
  15. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

That would be an awesome car!

BigBird likes this.
  16. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

13-16 were F10 LCI, no? And 17+ is the F90?

BigBird likes this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

Supposedly 14+ in the US are LCI and had all the updates. Some people were complaining on 13's there were coolant leaks that were fixed on 14+. New body (18+ones) are a different beast

18. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

I drove a Panamera years ago at a racetrack for a customer event. I've thought about buying one ever since.

19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

The newer ones look pretty good, but I couldn't stomach the rear humpback on the originals. I have never driven one, however.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It's a bad ass ride as long as you don't have to look at it from the outside.