MotoGP | 2022 | Race 10 | Sachsenring | Germany | June 17 - 19

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Maverick in 4th? Wtf??

2. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

G 97 likes this.
  3. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Poor video again today. Like watching a race in watercolor.

G 97 likes this.
  4. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

theyre just trying to be like MotoAmerica, next they'll get robbie floyd on the coverage

mdub048 likes this.
  5. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Fixed....

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

Had one or 2 bars on LTE at the lake, only switch to lo res was a couple of times for 20 sec.

great ride by Miller!!!

prm likes this.
  7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Quart sending his boots & gloves into the stands was awesome. Those GP pegs must be butter smooth to ride barefoot...lol

8. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Great ride by Vinales until his 'anti squatting' system failed....Apparently Vinales is testing an automatic system that will activate according to telemetry, where the bike is in the corner, rpms, and all that other stuff i know nothing about.

Asparagus is using a manual anti squat system.

Miller got into Asparagus' head a little too much when Miller tried to outbreak him in T1 in back to back laps....So Asparagus when in even deeper into T1 and blew the corner.

Fabio is looking awful impressive lately.

BigBird, Senna and Phl218 like this.
  9. Scott47

Scott47 Well-Known Member

I would love to see zarco get a win. He is so consistent.

RS250Ape and Senna like this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The post-Rossi effect strikes again. No one showed up to watch the race. :D

Good scrap for the podium in Moto 2. I was certain that Lowes would find a way to crash. Vietti's title hopes are crumbling like a house of cards.

mdub048, crazymofo and Yzasserina like this.
  11. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

When is the last time the French won this big in Germany?

Bummer for Vinales, but those are the breaks when you are the “test new parts” rider. Aprilia need that satellite team for stuff like that.

Knotcher likes this.
  12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

He's still leading the championship.

It's almost a case where, again, no one wants to win it... And there's not one M2 rider that really stands out as a future MotoGP star at this time.

Add to that the lack a available seat in the premier class, quite a few will be staying put next year.

Which brings an issue for the M3 riders hoping to go up a class, and there are a couple of them this year that should, ....if only for their sizes.

13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Arbolino, Ogura and Fernandez look pretty good this year. Orgura most likely to LCR and Aprilia would be a good spot for Arbolino.

14. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

I miss 250s

2tmarco.JPG

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Reair on CNBC is starting now.

16. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

17. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I don't like to cheer against anybody, but I was mildy hoping fabio would start to fall back into the hands of Zarco near the end, and we'd see a battle with Zarco coming out on top. Would love to see him win one.

malamute and Phl218 like this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He's got the Poulidor curse. I'm not optimistic.

19. malamute

malamute ARRA racer

SDK's confidence has to have gone up after this race. Bummed for Cam and Joe.

20. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

I was watching this race thinking same thing...strangely enough though his race tires seem to be spot on and never go off. Oh yea, those Michelin folks are in his camp.:rolleyes: