1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 MA Daytona 200

Discussion in 'General' started by Pneumatico Delle Vittorie, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

shit, totally forgot about Joey girl jeans.
    Nice to see “old man” Hayes go so well on pretty much a private entry. Imagine how’d he have gone on one of the Attack Yamahas. :)

2. 418

418 Expert #59

I didn't want to be the one to say it as I don't want to take anything away from that team but he would have sealed the deal for sure. Those Attack pitstops were crazy quick.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

What ever happened to Joey?

4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

DuHamel.

5. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

You can't. They had to be reserved by the 6th, I believe. AMA Membership was required. Now even if you got around all of that, Registration closed 9 minutes before your post.

6. 418

418 Expert #59

7. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

In 1993 Lawson beat Russell by 0.051 seconds, it was the race that they split Chuck Graves in the chicane on the last lap as his bike was running out of gas.

kirk erlinger likes this.
  8. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

What a finish! That's gotta be one of the closest D200 race finishes ever! Also Pirelli podium sweep :D

9. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I honestly don't know??
    We switched off to other channels and it came in fine.
    I'm glad someone is covering it,but I have no explanation for why our coverage was garbage.
    We will still go back and re watch it. I'm not hateing I just was left hanging towards the end of the last race and was pissed

418 likes this.
  10. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Yeah...and not one California MiniGP developed rider on the podium...only a NJ kid. :moon:

And here I've heard so on here much about the California and OMRL racing being so good. :Puke:

11. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

R.S. had a bit of an issue with his first front change. Josh and Melissa's crew did pretty well, but I can imagine the Attack bike might have given Josh an advantage. Josh certainly proved that he deserves a ride, even at his age.

KneeDragger_c69 and evakat like this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

No you didn’t. :crackup:

Like the one that got run down during the last 8 laps and then was pipped at the line. :D

13. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

What's OMRL? Never even heard of that. There are quite a few great riders in MA that came from NJMiniGP though...2 of which were the team I pit-crewed for this weekend (Rodio Racing).

StaccatoFan likes this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Joey went way too hard into being a scenester and all that tatted up, Gumby’s gaping asshole ear piercing, his younger sisters pants and stupid hairstyles. Cool at the time but how is going to age? And what if racing doesn’t work out?
    I hope he won one of those $500 million power balls or found a cool ass job as a cop or whatever but being Davey Havok without a great band ain’t gonna go in the long term on itself.

418 and Trainwreck like this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

This Joey?
    5742CA54-E81B-4219-8D18-4E94B1028602.jpeg

16. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That’s because they are in Moto2. Now quit being a douche!!!!

17. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

Stoked for Brandon Paasch. That kid has real good ECFU vibes, and I am down for it. Glad he got some bling for that other wrist. The fuel only pit stop was quite the gamble, and I was very impressed with him managing those tires.

Those Attack pit stops were great. Cool to see Stanboli slingin the fronts. Cam P was fast and looked well on his way. Sucks about Gagne busting himself up.

Sheridan Morais was really fun to watch, also his bike looked the coolest.

Obviously cant forget about Hayes. What a ride! With about 2-3 laps to go I was basically standing in my living room hollering at all of the top 4. My wife was like "Who do you even want to win?"

"ALL OF THEM!" I replied.

I fucking love motorcycle racing.

18. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Already salivating thinking about the ‘23 Daytona 200.

Has anyone counted how many holes Herrin has punched in a wall yet?

19. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Nope. Not gonna do it. Someone was cunty. So I’ll be as douchey on this as I wanna be. I’m here to keep the smell under control.

20. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

Last time I saw him, he was racing AFM in NorCal. I moved away and haven't heard anything about him since. I think he just faded away after a few years.