1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meanwhile over at CCS. Karen hates beer and quads. Solid gold best of BBS candidate

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Jun 19, 2021.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is that supposed to be unusual? Because I haven't either.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You're french, that's expected.

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If it's not unusual, this board is experiencing a troubling infestation. I have my suspicions about the vector.

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

And the donkey said no. No respect.

5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I know you were asking Jed, but Ours is an "R"..........thats the one she was trying different face grids with, and she was able to order through cascadelacrosse.com. And I thought she was using a womens, but turns out its a guys helmet that we put the chin guard on. It fit her the best. Either way, you can order new ones, but it doesn't show on their site. She was having sight issues with the first one, it was gold colored and reflected too much. Then she got a red one and now a black one, so I know they're available.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You can get a new R but remember all the certification crap.

Britx, girl goalies use men's with either the tie on or the bolt on throat guard. :) I still use my S and may add the throat guard to it since my goalies use it more then me but I have to see when the cert runs out.

Didn't know about being able to just order the mask/ cage. :up:

7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Ahhhh, I assumed she had a “girls/ladies” helmet this morning. I just pay for the stuff.......the girls go out and “buy” it:D

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Well you should go see a game then. Its far more entertaining than football, basketball and baseball combined. Especially boys lacrosse.

Jed likes this.
  9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Sheeesh...!!! :D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If you have time and want to watch one of the best games of the last few years check out the Virginia vs. Maryland championship game from this year. Might be on the youtubes.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Football? I was going to say something but Friends is also your favorite comedy, so I'm just gonna leave you alone and pray for your soul.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If that is indeed true you need to hire someone to nail him to a cross and just forget about his soul because he wouldn't have one from watching that show.

Robin172 and YamahaRick like this.
  13. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Lacrosse feels incomplete and looks weird like handball or ultimate frisbee. They need some skates or something rather than running around in shorts and cleats.

MyWayGuy likes this.
  14. Jed

Jed mellifluous

My son's passion in life.

15. Jed

Jed mellifluous

The kid's is an S and two years old I think. I'm not sure if the school graphics are helmet specific. I'll give cascade a ring tomorrow.

16. Jed

Jed mellifluous

For the haters there's a DaveK highlight reel and a pro lacrosse hits video in the youtube thread.

Ducti89 likes this.
  17. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Lacrosse is for hockey players who cant skate:D

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Lacrosssse balls do make right decent chew toys for those strong jawed pets.

So the 'game' isn't a complete waste.

19. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

I nearly inclined to believe you.

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Be careful giving them to a large or extra large dog. They can get lodged in the throat and are next to impossible to get out without dangerous surgery.

Having said that I collect up my greasers and every dawg <woof woof woof> in the area has at least two I've given them.

auminer likes this.